Search results

1. M20FES

2007 BMW 3 Series Saloon E90 330D M Sport [DPF DELETE]

cobra seats are for sale if anyone is interested. ive placed an ad in the parts for sale section. just waiting for it to be approved.
  2. M20FES

MK1 Leon FR TDI, Stealth Edition [PREPPING FOR SALE]

Sadly this car was breaking broken and scrapped this week
  3. M20FES

hey long time no speak Josh, hows it going ? DPF not a problem anymore...............its gone and is a beast without it :D
  4. M20FES

Still got a emissions error coming up on the idrive and EML on dash......cars driving perfect though. Seems the error can be linked to the EGR valve, so thought id take it off and clean it anyway. Bonnet open.............the EGR sits under the engine cover Cover...
  5. M20FES

Had some work done over last few weeks. New Bosch battery fitted and coded, brake fluid change and had the CAT cleaned out and the DPF removed, gutted, re-welded and coded out. For MOT purposes still looks OEM. Car sounds and moves much better without DPF, even brake fluid change has...
  6. M20FES

2005 Mk1 Leon FR TDi - what standard colours were produced? any buying tips?

On the FR only Black Magic. Ebony black was for the LCR
  7. M20FES

MK1 Leon FR TDI, Stealth Edition [PREPPING FOR SALE]

My lad has this now and its back on the road after 18 months. Had new battery, new front and rear discs and pads, new rear caliper, new gearbox mount, new front hub bearings, new idle pulley tensioner and belt, spare wheel for the boot, standard FR front bumper back on, MOT, Tax and insurance...
  8. M20FES

this shot looks very nice, pretty much the same wheels i started with, but LCI front, lower and no front plate
  9. M20FES

pretty nice, i like them but not sure i love them. certainly better then what i have arnt they a little too Jap for a BMW ? Any other ideas people ?
  10. M20FES

name names, iam all ears. really struggling to find anything suitable for this car
  11. M20FES

What do you guys think of these ? Looking for something different that ain't CSL style
  12. M20FES

yep already considering change the wheels in the summer. Thinking something deepdish
  13. M20FES

Just a few updates. Brakes was due for a change so opted for a bigger set of fully recon 335D front calipers with the bigger 348x30mm EBC Turbo Grooved discs, and matched the rears the same and painted the standard rear calipers red. old vs new discs old vs new front calipers...
  14. M20FES

1.9tdi problem

had this then changed the crank sensor, fired first time straight away after that
  15. M20FES

Hi, made yes very happy with the fit and finish. Cost £350 and i do recommend the work and they are a friendly bunch. they did it while i waited, even let my go on a computer and browse the net while i waited. When they did mine they removed the silences. Id say the sound is abit louder but not...
  16. M20FES

Glow Plug Light flashing ?

Had the 4 wheel laser alignment done so the steering wheel is pointing stright now when drving in a straight line. added a new Genuine VW brake light switch and the coil light is still flashing, must be the glowplug harness that Josh suggested. Josh do you know the difference between the 2...
  17. M20FES

Its a genuine BMW Performance rear diffuser for a E90 335D. You can get them direct from BMW about £240 all in.
  18. M20FES

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

thats a shame, what you looking at getting next ?
  19. M20FES

How my Leon BTCC BECAME A 330 d m sport E90!!!

yes sometimes it does take a few goes. Always worth getting more wrap then you think you will need
  20. M20FES

How my Leon BTCC BECAME A 330 d m sport E90!!!

top job on the wrapping. That would be over £1k worth if it was real :D
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members