Search results

1. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

yeah i said that id meet him tuesday now he just said a guy with a evo 6 if offering the evo and cash so will see that and if its good he will go for that insted! there is a dyno print out he sent me aswell saying 424bhp!!! he said the oversized lamba sensor makes the engine management light...
  2. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

thanks mate the chap knows alex and said hi was a drag car and he was running 2.2 bar his is only running 1.5 so his gearbox is fine and has been past 2 years so i may get it...
  3. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

ok guys thanks for that info im emailing him now to say this and will see what he says, just i am tempted for a bit of fun but dont want to lose my mint S4 avant if this things gearbox will just pop really big thanks for all your advice and opinions ant :)
  4. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

hi mate, i have since spoke to the guy and he said the gearbox has been rebuilt with uprted bearings etc etc he want to do a straight swop with my s4, do you think it would be good? also says he can get 35mpg driving well what you think thanks
  5. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

yh it looks very similar howevr the front bumper looks a tad different were its been cut to fit FMIC, i did reply to the guy saying any proof on power etc and to say i am interested but not heard anything, i think it could be lots of fun
  6. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

i have just found this ibiza on here with je pistons and 430bhp, its a thread on his build and it seems very similar to the one ive been offered http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/1492397/seat_ibiza_cupra_400_bhp_must_see_/
  7. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

theres no add there anymore mate cannot see
  8. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

hi guys i did email badger bill and he said yes its is plausable - i also did go on the websites of the places he said he got the pistons from etc etc and couldnt see anything for an ibiza so i have emailed them aswell to see what they say. add link is here -...
  9. KingAnt

424 BHP Cupra....

Hi guys, I had a seat cupra a while back - for me a bad experience as i got a bad one and after a week it went wrong and cos me £2800 from AMD to fix (good chaps there) Anyway, i now have an Audi S4 Avant in mint condition, i was after a nice diesel car as saving for first house, however....a...
  10. KingAnt

320bhp leon possible

ok mate thanks alot i hope it is good and the deal goes ahead - whats your cupra running? do you know alot about these cars ?? thanks ant
  11. KingAnt

320bhp leon possible

and why should that be a issue mate? Are you saying people that do not know how to strip an engine should not be able to own a fast car then lol I am 23 and had 21 cars to date all very fast to name a few - 2 scooby wrx 1 scooby terzo 1 scooby sti (355bhp) 2 fiat coupe 2l 20v turbo - 1...
  12. KingAnt

320bhp leon possible

yeah mate sounds amazing, i hope the deal goes through - its not any one on here its a guy who brought it of his brother and he brought it fro his cousin lol its had 3 owners all in the same family lol. I no he said he has £10,000 worth of recipts for work done and the AMD engine tuning bill...
  13. KingAnt

320bhp leon possible

thanks alot mate glad there are still nice helpfull people on the leon side of the forum - have to say everybody on the ibiza side were so so helful so just hoep leon side matches up - and yeah your right you dont need to know everything about engines to own a fast car all my cars have been fast...
  14. KingAnt

! Do i need a new engine!

ill try get under her and get some pics, to be honest i have spent nearly £2000 in 2 months on this car i am definatly not going to py for more bits so gong to sell unless the grage were wrong and it is minor but i could see water eeping trough the block mysel so cannot be good...
  15. KingAnt

320bhp leon possible

Hi guys Im anthony im a member on here and currently have a 210bho ibiza cupra. I am hoping to do a deal on wednesday were i swop my ibiza and my mark4 golf gt tdi for an amazing leo cupra r 225 which has had £4750 worth of parts at amd inc con rods pistons forge intercooler, garret turbo...
  16. KingAnt

Lowered The Cupra 40mm & New Rims

40mm 20mm would be 40mm rear 20 front sorry mate i just got link with out reading it - its or the 1l ibiza but yeash your right only does a 40/20 kit, i wouldnt get that as my front is 40mm and still looks tad high (still needs to settle in) i would email them - eail address below 4 ya mate -...
  17. KingAnt

hi mate no sorry thought you had a cupra - heres the link for springs for 0.9l http://www.racedynamics.co.uk/store/Lowering-Springs-Jamex-springs-at-amazing-prices-Seat-Ibiza-Engine-size-0.9/c25866_28850_29500_29512_29513/index.html they do kits for 1.2 aswell but im guessing the 0.9l is...
  18. KingAnt

hi mate yh i deffinarly felt a more sport feel to te ride its not nufomftable wht so ever to really nice ride, hees the link the the springs you need...
  19. KingAnt

! Do i need a new engine!

i need to talkto brad there 1st mate as my engine bay was clean b4 i went there got it back after they had it for 2 weeks and it was covered with the g12 anti fluid - thats whats leaking from block, they also told me the car was overheating badly during its time with them so it does make sence...
  20. KingAnt

lol na when i got the cr they were missing, what a nightmare 2 months i have had owning a cupra!! time to sell...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.