Search results

1. Ape

Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

Cheers all, both happy and sad. Didn't realise how awesome it sounded until it drove away! I'll sure miss it :(
  2. Ape

what have you done to your car today ?

Sold it...
  3. Ape

Only a minor one... It's Sold. As of today, it's going to be cared for by Hilla Both happy and sad it's going. Life has moved on a fair bit in the last few months. Funds are needed for something more worthwhile but I'm sure I'll be back in a project car before long. What it will be though is...
  4. Ape

Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

YEAAAAAHHHHH RANDOM DESTRUCTION!!! AWWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEE :D This makes me smile, inside and out :cartman: Good progress lads!
  5. Ape

Update Graphics are on their way, fresh pics coming soon. Going to look at doing some brake ducting and a few other bits too. may get to drive it a bit if this stupid weather sorts itself out. The worn Parada's aren't good in the snow! They'll be changed for some Vreds in due course as well.
  6. Ape

Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

I've taken my visor off on occasion, I normally take it off for use in the car, and keep it on for karting. Wait until you come over a crest or through a bend and that big fiery ball is in your eyes, it's not nice :funk:
  7. Ape

That's why I got mine, and also because I don't like wearing brain containers full of other peoples sweat! Did you get one with an integral sun visor? I bought a second crash hat with one built in because trying to slide sunglasses in was a pain in the ar*e!
  8. Ape

That's alright matey. It's a marmite thing, people either love it or hate. I've never worried which! The decals / stickers are there to advertise the suppliers / companies who help me keep it on the road. The design is getting changed and tweaked slightly in the coming days / weeks. Smiles per...
  9. Ape

Not at the mo bud, was looking at keeping the same calipers. But looking for dims etc. Just found this too: http://www.apracing.com/drawings/Individual%20Product%20Sections/2012_Brake%20Discs.pdf
  10. Ape

Just going to drop this here for the time being http://www.apracing.com/product_details/road_car_upgrades/formula_big_brake_kits/seat/leon_cupra_r-front_6_piston_kit_cp5570-1014.aspx
  11. Ape

Thanks for the info bud, will look into that! I'm still trying to source some Rotors, the cheapest I've found so far is about £245 + delivery. However, I'm currently talking to a firm that does rotors for race applications etc. They're after the following information: internal diameter of the...
  12. Ape

Cheers bud, that's the one I got. The current promo code is "all20" and gives 20% of all parts :D
  13. Ape

Damn! Ah well, I got the Battery, and on the way home the LCR decided it didn't want a Coilpack for Cylinder 4 so it proceeded to destroy it. I think it's teaching me a lesson for not using it for so long! Still, new battery in, temporary coil pack fitted.... and the Porsche we've engine...
  14. Ape

Battery is reserved Barney! I'm going to get my mop chopped and then I'll be over. Whether I'll be in the LCR or the Jetta is yet to be decided!
  15. Ape

Cheers pal, you're a goodun!
  16. Ape

Really? That would be great! ECP are the cheapest so far for that battery, there's a discount code that reduces the battery James mentioned (Amp Hours: (Ah): 60AhCold Cranking Amp: (CCA): 540ccaLength: 242mmWidth: 175mmHeight: 175mm) for £48. If we can do better than that by coming to see you...
  17. Ape

Sorry, it's this one :D http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/SEAT_Leon_1.8_2005/p/accessories-car-batteries/car-batteries/most-popular-car-battery/075-car-batteries/?444770757&0&cc5_995
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.