Search results

1. Wiper Blades

Try again mate, I found it was a little stiff to get the old ones out and to get the new ones in, it helps to push the button in as it goes in but I can garentee that they do fit, well mine did anyway and they are working lovely!
  2. broken or stolen rear wiper jet cover and jet washer need help

The exect same thing has happened to me, I went to the seat dealer expecting to get a new cover and jet and they quoted me £200 for a whole new wiper motor!
  3. Wiper Blades

My seat dealer wanted £40 a set, Halfords was £21 but wrong length so I went on ebay and found these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330685376233?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 £6.99 and they are perfect. Identical to the originals as well. :)
  4. Renault Bocanegra?

Seen alot of golfs about with the black front as well like this one. http://www.germancarmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/vw-golf-mk5-gti-with-17s.jpg Car manufacturers do buy other makes of cars and take them apart to see what is good about them so it isn't surprising that you will see...
  5. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

The speakers themselves are 6.5" in diameter and about 75mm deep. The problem is that they screw onto the plastic door trim and have 6 holes, I measured them up to some alpine 6.5" speakers with 4 screw holes and they were completely different so I am going to have to have a look around for some...
  6. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Thanks for posting this up Techie, it came in handy today. I decided to take the door card off today to have a look look at the front speakers, thinking about replacing them soon. Took me and a mate about 15 minutes to get it off, he works for lotus though, building the evora's doors which was...
  7. Changes in ECU update 8811 for 1.6 TDI

http://www.fuelly.com is pretty good.
  8. New Pics

Thats great, cheers :)
  9. New Pics

Has anyone got a picture of those black side repeaters fitted? Cheers
  10. Post winter wash

Nice, I may have to do mine this week now :)
  11. Seat Ibiza Ipod Cradle with iphone 4?

Are you able to use the iphone 4 with the blue tooth and in the cradle so you are listening to music off your iphone in the cradle and then a call comes in and you can answer it using the blue tooth?
  12. What model is this Ibiza?

Yes it says under bhp 84.
  13. New Pics

lol nope not being serious, I keep looking at black wheels for mine, I think I am going to start modding in the summer to get the black look with my car.
  14. What model is this Ibiza?

Just done a search on that plate and its coming back as a "Ibiza Sport 84".
  15. New Pics

Those wheels look absolutely awful but I tell you what I will help you out and swap you for a set of silver ones and won't charge you a thing :D Nice looking car where are the sill guards from?
  16. What model is this Ibiza?

That would probably be Luna Grey, looks really nice :)
  17. What model is this Ibiza?

Yes as other have said it is just a sport with additional options, I chose all of these options on my sport too.
  18. Boot hinge

Nah they aren't meant to do that. On some of them you will have little adjusters that you turn to increase the resistance. I will have a look in a bit to see if the Ibiza has them, if not then take it to the dealer and I am sure that they will sort it out.
  19. Is there something wrong with my headlights?

I would take it back to your dealer and get it checked out, might be worth putting the original bulbs back in first though so they can't say that its down to them.
  20. Mk5 Ibiza drivers window random movements

Sounds a bit strange, you can open and close the windows with the key but you have to hold the unlock or lock button down to make the windows open & close.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise