Search results

1. grant@westec.uk

Jabba FMIC

If anyone has all three of these intercoolers, (A&M, Forge & Jabba) same spec motors and fancy meeting down our place I'd be happy to do some logs for you on the rollers! FOC for arguments sake! I.E. Not all three intercoolers on the same car of course!
  2. grant@westec.uk

South Wales Cupras Chat

Oooh, bit of a piece of string question that mate, is your waterpump ok?
  3. grant@westec.uk

South Wales Cupras Chat

Is that Rhys from Cwmbran your talking about chaps?
  4. grant@westec.uk

Powertrain Data Bus - Implausible message from elec. controller

I've got all of the original SEAT wiring diagrams. I've been tinkering with retro fit cruise control on this one, had it working fine last week. Put it all together today and it no worky worky.
  5. grant@westec.uk

Slightly edited and yes it comes straight back on when cruise is switched on. leave it off and it stays off!?
  6. grant@westec.uk

18097 Powertrain Data Bus - Implausible message from elec. load controller WTF is this guys?? Anyone?
  7. grant@westec.uk

tuning list help

I think i'd even go for the front mount before a remap, these are super benificial on the Ibiza.
  8. grant@westec.uk

why doesnt everyone DIY IHI?

Still waiting for somebody to bite the bullet and get one done with me mate.
  9. grant@westec.uk

why doesnt everyone DIY IHI?

We've done stuff like this before, tends to be more of a hassle than it's worth. I've had cars here for months because customers have sourced they're own parts and they've been wrong or somethings missing or something else is needed to make it work. Plus we wouldn't give any sort of warranty...
  10. grant@westec.uk

ecu

Don't think that'll work mate, could be wrong tho!
  11. grant@westec.uk

How to Installa CRUISE CONTROL in Ibiza Mk4

Did it! Finished it today, not to bad after you get your head around it. Will be offering it shortly.
  12. grant@westec.uk

I've been looking at one today, much more complex than the golf/leon cruise. But i've got all the necessary parts now, will let people know how it goes.
  13. grant@westec.uk

Anyone know where this is now?
  14. grant@westec.uk

Where to go for full geo/alignment check

Just read over that quickly and thought "Old Basford" was something else lol A bit far away I know but we can get 4 wheel alignment done with a Hunter setup, same as Audi use.
  15. grant@westec.uk

60K service

*extract from Autodata 2005* Replacement Interval Guide Seat recommend: Check at the first 60,000 miles and then every 20,000 miles (replace if necessary). Replacement every 120,000 miles (tensioner pulley must also be replaced). The previous use and service history must always be...
  16. grant@westec.uk

Turbo Stops Working

Yeah as Bill said, very much doubt a turbo. Get a looked at by a third party if I was you.
  17. grant@westec.uk

Slight hesitation and then it runs perfectly

He's got a blue spring in there mate.
  18. grant@westec.uk

RR Day @ Westec 209.1bhp and 282lbs/ft

Ah ha, got it!!!! http://www.westecperformance.co.uk/d11pjwrollingroadday.CSV
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members