Search results

1. craigboca

100 cell & 200 cell cats

My S3 passed recently with a de-cat, however as said before there is no proof that the guy testing my car (a family friend) didn't manipulate the readings in some way. I never asked him to but I get the feeling he may have done it for me automatically. When I mentioned the de-cat to him he...
  2. craigboca

Leon Cupra 59 plate 2.5k 15,995?

The cars I'm looking at are pretty standard and I would like the proper vw/seat navigation system, will the mfd system swap straight in?
  3. craigboca

Nice one cheers mate,have you got many pics up yet?
  4. craigboca

Nice spec! Do you mind me asking what dealer that was from? 16k?
  5. craigboca

Yeah I'm going checking around and get a few dealers competing if I see two very similar cars at different dealers. Who were the dealers on here that do good deals on leons? I can't remember the name but the advertise and most folk seem to speak highly of them/him
  6. craigboca

Both cars are facelift and are from the hobins group. As a side note, I expected a standard leon cupra to feel as quick as a standard S3,possibly even feel a bit quicker due to FWD giving that sensation of getting pulled along the road but I must say it felt really slow. Maybe the dealers...
  7. craigboca

From Seat main dealer, in white...does this sound about right? I'm at the dealer just now and I really fancy it just not so sure if the price is right, any ideas? The spec looks pretty basic,there's no leather which I'm not bothered about. They also have a grey one on a 10-plate with 3k...
  8. craigboca

Speed Blue

I have a sprint blue S3 and although it looks very similar I think it's different...I prefer speed blue to be honest, I'm going to test drive a cupra tomorrow and if the have a speed blue car there I will take some side by side photos.
  9. craigboca

S3 milltek into Leon Cupra

Thanks mate!
  10. craigboca

S3 milltek into Leon Cupra

Hi folks I have an 08 3dr S3 and I've fitted a few mods that I know I could easily transfer to an ed30 or leon cupra, the thing I'm not so sure on is the exhaust- I know the rear section will be slightly different however does anyone know if the downpipe would fit? If this is the case I could...
  11. craigboca

I wrote to SEAT about the kickdown feature in MANUAL MODE

Good stuff I wonder if one of the tuning companies will bring out an exhaust for it soon! I got an S3 in sprint blue, I've got the induction kit and DV for it I just need the exhaust system and fuel pump then I can get the Revo stage 2+ map loaded on which should be a laugh! Hows the car...
  12. craigboca

I wrote to SEAT about the kickdown feature in MANUAL MODE

The kickdown in manual was honestly one of the reasons why I sold my Boc and bought a manual car. You can avoid it hapenning in manual mode but then it feels like your not getting full throttle which kind of defeats the point. I remember shouting at my car a good few times when I had it "STOP...
  13. craigboca

Question from S3 driver!

I just didnt enjoy driving it, I've had a dsg before so I don't think it was that, it felt underpowered IMO and when talk started about the torque limitations of the gearbox when tuning it I knew it wasn't going to be right for me. It's a great car just not for me and I really should have looked...
  14. craigboca

Question from S3 driver!

Hi folks I've currently got an 8p S3 non-facelift and as you know it is quattro compared with the leon cupra's fwd Question is, has anyone driven the two cars? I know that they can both be tuned to practically the same output but I can't help but think the Leon would be more fun to...
  15. craigboca

Seat lowering springs for Cupra

if anyones looking for 35mm springs for there 1.4tsi engined ibiza cupra/boc/fr...... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=270686
  16. craigboca

Cupra ride hight?

:D nothing like a bit of subtlety hahaha
  17. craigboca

Cupra ride hight?

I only had my Boc for a month and a half and had it lowered it on KW 35mm springs for about 200 miles, good drop but not too much and the roll felt a little bit reduced round corners too I've still got the springs which are of no use to me now....
  18. craigboca

How to break-in a Cupra engine?

As I said it's not really the engine that needs running in, your brakes and tyres do,fly out of the dealership by all means(thats what I did)-but make sure you have plenty room to stop more so than usual because your pads aren't bedded in and won't perform as well and also you could glaze them...
  19. craigboca

How to break-in a Cupra engine?

Remember your brake pads and tyres, its not really the engine that needs the running in...
  20. craigboca

Cupra K1 - Going back to standard!

I just traded in my bocanegra for an S3 so I'll be following this very closely! How's the clutch holding up? Maybe you've uprated it and I've missed it or you don't need one yet!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise