Search results

1. Art0ir

Highly reccomended!!!

It will keep your EGT's down, but unless you're running huge power performance gains will be minimal.. A lot of people say its great for improved airflow, etc but on most diesels the down pipe is the most restrictive part of the exhaust system anyway :shrug:
  2. Art0ir

Autoalloys.com

They're not dodgy, nice enough guys.. prices leave alot to be desired though. What are the wheels you are after?
  3. Art0ir

As it Sits Now :-)

I reckon your torque figures are in Nm mate, not lb/ft.. Lovely looking beezer though :D
  4. Art0ir

Gearbox Oil Change?

Sorry mate, blonde moment there :ban: Its a 90 AGR, unsure of gearbox if I'm honest. Will have to see if I can bribe someone with a pit/lift to let me at it! Are the plugs easy got out?
  5. Art0ir

Wheel Guide

Good guide, sticky imo!
  6. Art0ir

Modifications without remap

Take a look at some boost logs and they'd no fairly soon surely?
  7. Art0ir

Gearbox Oil Change?

Did a search but failed to bring up anything specific in either Leon or TDI forums, apologies if its been covered already! Car has just clocked 80k miles and there's no record of the gearbox oil ever being changed and its getting a little stiff in 1st and 2nd, so figure a change of oil can't...
  8. Art0ir

Rear washer - Is there a 4th place?

Just two clips. One on the left, and one on the bottom right (iirc). Then just tug it out and pop off the sensor and pump. Cue couple of litres of water/windscreen fluid into engine.
  9. Art0ir

How does a Civic Type R compare to a mk1 LC?

Definitely agree with the ride quality, even the FN2. Test drove one last year and commented on it to the dealer and his reply was something along the lines of "well built.. very solid.. murmur murmur" :lol:
  10. Art0ir

Exactly, then stick a remap on and it'll cost you a significant amount of cash to get the civic up to scratch..
  11. Art0ir

If you're more about the looks, you won't go wrong with Champ White JDM either..
  12. Art0ir

EP3 is probably the best Civic ever made, if not the best VTEC. I've never driven an LCR but I can tell you EPCTR's handle like a dream and aren't short on power. On the downside, its a hell of alot more expensive to mod a N/A engine than a 1.8T although bolt a turbo or a supercharger and you...
  13. Art0ir

Rim Size?

Personally, I'd say 17's.
  14. Art0ir

New FR TSI issue

Take it to the dealers mate, that's what warranty is for! As for "running it in" there was a thread on here recently about it and the general consensus seemed to be regardless of age, if the engine is correctly warmed up, you're good to give it the beans ;)
  15. Art0ir

Audi TT Steering Wheel

AFAIK only wheels across the MK4 platform will fit directly along with airbag. So A3, Golf, Bora and Leons & Toledos.
  16. Art0ir

Rs4 or rs6 wheels

What about Mercedes Alphards or Porsche reps?
  17. Art0ir

I don't own a seat (yet)...

Definitely, we had a W8 Passat around for a few weeks sitting at just over 300bhp.. what fun that was! Quattro and everything.
  18. Art0ir

I don't own a seat (yet)...

I'm really impressed with the new generation of Volvo's, some really fantastic cars being released the past few years! As for the new Scoobies, I was of the same opinion.. until I saw the new Impreza Cosworth! :drool:
  19. Art0ir

It's the little things...

I'll be flogging a couple of the locking types the Seat logos for a fiver in the next week or so..
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.