Search results

1. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Hi Graham, Sorry to hear you aren't going to personally get to finish this as you wished. I see you had finally started fitting a lot of the interior you had off me a few years ago as well. Was looking forward to that blast you promised me in the 4wd! I still have mine by the way, I've now...
  2. road/track tires on the front

Will definitely be understeery but unless pushing hard like on a track probably not that noticable. If you want to push hard keep tyres the same/equal for a neutral handling. If anything lean very slightly towards understeer as it's much easier to control than oversteer.
  3. track wheels advice

That's odd it's showing as sent my end? Basically on reading your post I was just privately going to mention that I have just listed some reasonably cheap original LCR 18" wheels in the parts for sale section- regards, rob [rgm racer]
  4. How to easily add photos to for sale ads? / idiots guide please!!

Seem to have sussed it, thanks again.
  5. track wheels advice

Hi, I have sent you a private message - regards, rob.
  6. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Hi Graham, Great to see this project moving at a decent pace again. Looking forward [as i'm sure you are!] to seeing it finished and up and running. Glad to see you finally making use of the interior bits you had off me. Just in case your interested [or know anyone who would be] I have...
  7. How to easily add photos to for sale ads? / idiots guide please!!

Thanks very much for the reply. I'm not sure I've still got it right but will see what eventually appears! Even though I copied and pasted each image separately, on the preview of the ad it only shows one image? But if I hover near the words IMG written several times [i guess for each image]...
  8. How to easily add photos to for sale ads? / idiots guide please!!

I have just forwarded an add for some LCR alloys which i have plenty of photos for but i can't see how to add them to the ad? The option of an URL address for any attachments means nothing to me? Any help/advice appreciated.
  9. MK1 LCR where are the Alarm parts [ALL of them] located and are they easy to remove??

Removed alarm ok but the alarm led in door was constantly flashing. I disconnected this and have also had intermittent clicking noises coming from relay area under steering column and sometime lights in things such as electric window switches flickering on/off. Could be unrelated/coincidence but...
  10. MK1 LCR where are the Alarm parts [ALL of them] located and are they easy to remove??

Did a bit of digging online and just wanted to check that the Alarm does not have it's own sole fuse as the one under the steering column related to it is also apparently related to a couple of other things [forgot which] ? Anyone know if this is definitely correct?
  11. MK1 LCR where are the Alarm parts [ALL of them] located and are they easy to remove??

Hi Graham, When you and Ronin say Siren/Horn respectively I assume this is the same thing? So is the Siren/Horn unit basically the complete Alarm unit excepting for just the sensors you mention and I guess there might be a Fuse and Relay unit just for the Alarm?? Is there a sensor on...
  12. MK1 LCR where are the Alarm parts [ALL of them] located and are they easy to remove??

Am thinking about removing the alarm from my mk1 lcr track car. Can anyone help me with where the various [ALL related parts] alarm parts are located and if they are easy enough to remove??
  13. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Great to see some of that interior getting fitted Graham and the project now moving on at a decent rate. Still would love to see/go in this in the flesh one day but maybe it will be a bad thing as I'm sure I'll end up wanting 700hp and 4wd!! I'll be looking to get some trackdays in again this...
  14. Lew's TD06 60-1 LCR Build 420 BHP

Ah ok probably not who i thought then. You weren't on the M4 in S Wales a few months back following a Yellow LCR by any chance were you??
  15. Lew's TD06 60-1 LCR Build 420 BHP

Out of interest which part of the country are you based
  16. Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

which discs and bells are those? and did you do a weight comparison with original out of interest?
  17. Barn's Project....returning to a leon.

While I was at it I upgraded the rears to LCR calipers with EBC discs and pagid pads. Also replaced the wheel bearings for good measure and fitted LCR disc shields. Are the LCR dust shields a different size or shape then or did your car not have any dust shields in the first place??
  18. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Quote -Gonna weld up the rear door handles and smooth the rub strips... Hi Graham, cracking work as always. When you say weld up door handles is this due to you not not needing to open them anymore? And when you say smooth the rub strips does this mean remove and fill holes before painting...
  19. High speed rear downforce

Be interesting to see more photos or better still in the flesh as it does look as though it is angled upwards slightly to give more downforce compared to oem being flat? A few are not really understanding your situation as you already have all the best "normal" mods but require even more due...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.