2. sm_cupra

Santa pod 23rd ibiza face off!!! Whos coming

Sounds good!, im up for this
  3. sm_cupra

Ultimate dubs

I will be indoors
  4. sm_cupra

Ultimate Dubs 2013

I will be indoors this year at UD, would be good to meet a few SCN members!
  5. sm_cupra

Bbs reps ?

I run 8.5J ET35 195/40/17 with a 15mm spacer to clear the brakes on the front and i run 10j rears ET35 225/35/17 with no rubbing issues. The cars now sat with 20mm spacers per side on the rear 10J's but with serious arch work ;) also wound nearly all the way down on the coilovers.. It is...
  6. sm_cupra

How Low Are You

Yeah bud and top mounts, the alloys are Speedline Mistrals build with Radinox custom made dishes. only one set to see the road in the spec that they are in. I havent been down Santa pod in the past 3 years. really need to go and do a few 1/4 mile runs. Whens this meet?
  7. sm_cupra

How Low Are You

No arch work what so ever mate. just adjustment on camber and perfect offsets. the rears at 65/70mm and the fronts at 70mm.
  8. sm_cupra

How Low Are You

Thanks mate, there 17's 4x100, Rears 10J Wide, front 8.5J wide.
  9. sm_cupra

How Low Are You

nah nah it is my daily fella just got the detailing going on nearly every god dam day lol.. i know i know, no life lol. got plenty of pics fella, i will upload them in a bit.
  10. sm_cupra

How Low Are You

tucked away fella. Appreciate your comments. thanks.
  11. sm_cupra

How Low Are You

Mine...
  12. sm_cupra

Wiring Diagrams (AYP 2001) ECU Pin out.

Thanks Joe! :)
  13. sm_cupra

Wiring Diagrams (AYP 2001) ECU Pin out.

Anyone know where i could get hold of the ECU pin out wiring diagrams for an Ibiza Cupra 2001 AYP. Many thanks.
  14. sm_cupra

Rear beam bushes

:D lol finally!
  15. sm_cupra

Sideskirts

T25-30 torx bit in the front wheel arch for the front of the skirt and 5 screws underneath for the clips.
  16. sm_cupra

Part Throttle Problem

Hmm, map sensors are pretty sturdy but even then you would never know if you recieved one out of a bad batch, try the battery job and see how you get on and yeah you should have 3 wires going in to it.
  17. sm_cupra

Part Throttle Problem

Definately a map sensor fella, i had the same issue. when you do change the pipework for the IC from 60mm to 63mm or drop down your map sensor should automatically be able to adapt to the flow of air otherwise just disconnect the battery for a few mins and connect it back up and you should be ok.
  18. sm_cupra

Rear beam bushes

Sorry Joe, been silly busy at work on my own for the week, ill be back to work on Wednesday so ill sort it all out then, turn over time will be 5-7 days. ill call you Wednesday afternoon. Merry Christmas :D
  19. sm_cupra

Post Pics of Blue Ibiza's

Thought id chuck up a few of mine...
  20. sm_cupra

Rear beam bushes

Joe if you need Powerflex bushes then hit me up man were the UK's biggest supplier for these!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.