Search results

1. Connects2 Aux Input CTVSTX002 - Not Working

Hi. I bought this device off eBay (link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262446881168) and connected it up to my Alana head unit (Ibiza 2006 reg). However, when I press the CD6 button on my head unit, it just displays 'CD Changer' on the screen but the radio continues to play. I have it connected to...
  2. Connects2 USB Adapter - Aux Line In Cable Replacement

I've just checked my Connects2 device and it looks like the connection has 8 pins. I can't seem to find an 8-pin one on eBay. Any ideas?
  3. Connects2 USB Adapter - Aux Line In Cable Replacement

That looks like the one! I'll need to double-check how many pins it has though. Thanks!! (-:
  4. Connects2 USB Adapter - Aux Line In Cable Replacement

Hi, I've had an after-market Connects2 USB Adapter installed in my Leon for a few years now. It has an aux line in feature... but I've lost the cable that originally came with it. I've searched high and low on the 'net to find out what it's called, to no avail. So I'm wondering whether anyone...
  5. Cupra TDi Side Light - 501 LED Help

Well, the LED shell is translucent white, but when it is switched on, it gives that neon effect. I presume these came from factory.
  6. Cupra TDi Side Light - 501 LED Help

Alright chaps? I need to replace one of my sidelight LEDs, but want the exact same one as it comes from factory. Rang the stealers to see if I can get the same one, but the guy couldn't find it on his system :-o It's a white LED with that neon effect... I've seen these ones on eBay, does...
  7. Blue / Neon LEDs in Headlamp - Leon Cupra TDi

Okay, sounds good - i'll do just that. Thanks for that, mate!
  8. Blue / Neon LEDs in Headlamp - Leon Cupra TDi

I agree whole-heartedly! lol I want to buy the genuine/original ones that come factory-fitted. Are they only available from the dealers do you know?
  9. Blue / Neon LEDs in Headlamp - Leon Cupra TDi

Alright chaps? One of my small blue LEDs has gone in the headlamp (the one that's just below the actual bulb for the headlight on each side) on my Leon Cupra - does anyone know where I can one of these from? If they're only available from the dealer, does anyone know the part number please...
  10. Can't rev the car when I start it up

Thanks for all your replies chaps. The weird thing is, it's stopped doing it now. It's been revving up fine on startup for the past day and a half for some reason. Maybe it's an intermittent problem?
  11. Can't rev the car when I start it up

Would that have come up on the VAG-COM? Because when I ran it, it came back with no fault codes.
  12. Can't rev the car when I start it up

Interesting that you mentioned that. A couple of days ago, the fuel filter was leaking fuel and was covered with it. Turned out to be a faulty fuel filter which I had replaced today. Do you think it could be this? Is the fuel pump located under the back seat?
  13. Can't rev the car when I start it up

I don't think diesels have a throttle body. Any other suggestions? Could it be something stuck in the exhaust system? I put it on the VAG-COM and it came back with no fault codes... Any ideas????
  14. oil filter leak

Errm.. no idea mate. I'm merely a novice. Someone mentioned to me that it does have a throttle body. Any other diesel owners know?? My main concern is that oil leak around the oil filter, and lack of oil in my engine. Need to get that seen to asap..
  15. oil filter leak

My mate's got the full version of VAG-COM. I'm presuming there's a function within the progam that allows you to do this...
  16. oil filter leak

I've got a 1.9 TDi (150). Sounds like a delicate job. Shall I just use carb cleaner to clean it?
  17. oil filter leak

Cheers mate. Where is it located? And is it difficult to get to?
  18. oil filter leak

He lifted the oil filter out a little and he said there's possibly a hose that's come off as there was a nozzle under the oil filter where there was oil leaking. Is this the reason why the engine oil is really low? Also, is it worth cleaning the throttle body? If so, where is it located...
  19. oil filter leak

Hi chaps, Posted a few days ago reporting a problem I had when tying to rev up my car after it hadn't been started for a while. It doesn't rev for the first couple of minutes and then it's fine after that. Also gives off white smoke from the exhaust during this first couple of minutes...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.