Search results

1. Millbo

Which Leon: FR TSI, FR TDI, or Cupra?

i drive a 07 FR tdi and have a 40mile commute to and from work with a mixture of roads, maybe 24 miles is motorway and i get about 500-520miles out of a full tank! and thats maily driving around 75mph on the motorway. love the torque on my car i would say test drive the tdi FR properly before...
  2. Millbo

Looking for a set of std alloys (fr)

I have a set of the standard FR wheels pictured above and am willing to sell as I have another set already on the car!
  3. Millbo

difference between 2.0 tfsi sport and fr

are the differences not: +30bhp or +60bhp, FR seats, stiffer suspension, better alloys, FR front and rear bumpers and twin exhaust? FR is obviously a better package
  4. Millbo

my plans

heard a lot of good things about auto tune. thinking of taking mine there for a dpf delete sometime in the future aswell
  5. Millbo

Want to make my 'LEON' lettering black

Wouldnt mind trying that on mine looks nice...
  6. Millbo

Painting rear plastic bumper insert, anyone done this??

But I also have alot of other parts done to tie it in... see my sig :)
  7. Millbo

2007 cupra insurance

£760 for my leon FR 170, 23 year old, 2 years NCB, northern ireland tho
  8. Millbo

Vinyl wrap price?

£130 is a decent price mine was £150
  9. Millbo

some new things

Al love the colour of your car... want my cupra in either blue or orange Im 50/50 on gettin the alloys white, will def be a lot of hassle with keeping them clean but think they will look well. need to get some photos up for the photoshop guys cause im thinking it may look better with the red...
  10. Millbo

some new things

i think the white wheels could suit the leon well! be good to get some better pics, ill get some up tomorrow and hopefully some nice person will work their magic on photoshop thanks for the help tho redemption
  11. Millbo

some new things

yea might try that tomorrow i gave my pc away with all my good photos of my car on it so ill need to take some more! i just think it will look unique even tho it will be hard to keep clean...
  12. Millbo

some new things

yea dont get me wrong i do really like the way my car is at the minute! i just fancy some changes but i dont wana spend too much money and a local sprayer does work for me cheap. might just go ahead and see about getting the inside sprayed. well ill see what the guy says first whether or not...
  13. Millbo

some new things

toying with the idea of changing my cars appearance a bit, thinking of some of the following... refurb alloys white get grey plastic inside car sprayed a gloss black debadging rear removing the roof vinyl get badges black wat you guys think? any ideas? im just bored with the way the...
  14. Millbo

Black Leon FR black alloys

well its pretty simple! the photos dont look good! whether it be photo angle, light, not clean enough cars! the OP talked about being persuaded to have a black theme and im sure those pics didnt help him as they dont look good!!! but alexs photos look alot better in my opinion!
  15. Millbo

Cupra R diffuser and exhaust

:cry:
  16. Millbo

Black Leon FR black alloys

sorry but none of those leon pics do black on black any justice at all!!
  17. Millbo

New Cupra R Exhaust System for my FR TDI?

im thinking of getting the rear diffuser and exhausts on my cupra when i get it! looks nice!!
  18. Millbo

Goose17's Leon TDI FR550

thinking of trading my FR in aswell for something with a bit more poke! thinking focus ST / civic type R / golf GTI DSG
  19. Millbo

advice on leon fr tdi

well to be honest mine is a pd 170 FR and i never get ANY problems at all with it and i maybe do round 100 or less miles every week round town!!
  20. Millbo

Fr lowering

To be honest i have the eibach sportlines on my car and it gives the Fr a great stance! to me looks better than the H&R springs that were posted on page 1!! dont have great pics atm but heres some [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise