Search results

1. Sparkie

Personal opinion

Aaarrrrrr Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. Sparkie

Personal opinion

It probably ice a difference. Meant to say “ see a difference” [emoji2359] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Sparkie

Personal opinion

Had both. Capra and an R Can’t say that you’d. price much difference. Plenty big enough with either. As it’s a race car I’d be going with the most drag efficient and smallest and lightest I could get away with. So the teardrop would win for that and aesthetics too. Sent from my iPhone...
  4. Sparkie

Personal opinion

No contest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Sparkie

Thai's grey mk1 Cupra R

Only slightly jealous. Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  6. Sparkie

what have you done to your car today ?

Feel your pain Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  7. Sparkie

Bought door seals from the main man Thai! Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  8. Sparkie

Ok I had this years back. It’s most likely the drain points either end of the scuttle area. So where your pollen filter is. Beside this and further in. ( into the corner. ) All that fills with mulch from teees etc. there are drainage holes there too that drain to the arch. Get in there with...
  9. Sparkie

Attending a Trackday?

Took a few to work out the camber holding you in at the hairpin. Gerrards is mental. Fast entry speed if you’ve got a big set[emoji6]Managed to carry 90 round it. LSD on overtime! Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  10. Sparkie

Thai's grey mk1 Cupra R

Very crisp. Like that lots. Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  11. Sparkie

Thai's grey mk1 Cupra R

Shame to strip it. Lovely looking beast. Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  12. Sparkie

Attending a Trackday?

Yeah. Love it. Best bit as an angler was finding a lake in the middle of the track. Like going to heaven for the day. Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  13. Sparkie

Attending a Trackday?

I’d go again. Loved Mallory. Sadly working. Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  14. Sparkie

Attending a Trackday?

On it!!! Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  15. Sparkie

Thanks, I have had an instructor in the car once at Bedford. His only real thing as a whole was to get me to look further up the track through the turns. And not to brake at turn 11 I think it is [emoji1787]. Nice bloke. Yeah Bedford then Mallory we discussed that. One clockwise one anti, also...
  16. Sparkie

Ow Car has been neglected ever since Mallory Park outing. Not even had the oil and rubber washed off it yet. Cost of putting it back on the road is £400 to replace the front rubber. The if I want to chuck it on track again, think it’ll need corner weighting and geometry to try and reduce the...
  17. Sparkie

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] My ocd would have me do that too!! Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  18. Sparkie

Thai's grey mk1 Cupra R

Hmmmm. Pretty cool! I can’t decide if I keep going on mine or change direction. Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  19. Sparkie

May explain the delay etc. Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
  20. Sparkie

Oem or eBay special from China? Badger5 Custom Map + TIP, 3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise