Search results

1. hara

Skid plate OEM part number

if the number starts with "1J0" then its a Golf 4 part and I can get quality aftermarket replacements dirt cheap. just need to know the part number...
  2. hara

Skid plate OEM part number

Hi guys, Need new skid plate / bottom cover for my LCR... If sb can confirm the part numer that would be great. thx
  3. hara

Show us your ....Boost Gauge Pods

you could always get the pillar pods upholstered to match the rest of the fabric in the car :whistle: oh and I rewired the autogauges so they light up red to match the other lights inside the car
  4. hara

Centre arm rests...

I'm not sure if there are OEM armrests in the black LCR fabric trim, however you can always buy a second-hand A3 armrest or a Leon armrest and get it upholstered, no fitting problems and you can match the black LCR upholstery perfectly :)
  5. hara

what air filter are people using?

anyone got figures or dyno plots of stock filter vs aftermarket?
  6. hara

So 356mm 8pots do fit under an 18"

nice one - how thick is the disc?
  7. hara

which is stongest 1.8t engine code ?

Don't know which is strongest built, but strongest 1.8T in terms of horsepower was BFV in the Audi TT Quattro Sport. - 240HP. But I'm pretty sure it was just a remapped BAM.
  8. hara

Fuel Pump differences

1st of all replace the petrol filter and see if it helps :D Could be clogged... For engine codes AUQ AMK BAM you need the S3 fuel pump, part number: 8L0919051H
  9. hara

Engine type without using engine code or sticker

Not necessarily... If the engine was replaced under warranty then it will not have any codes stamped on it. Seen it before.
  10. hara

Cooling the turbo

When you turn off the ignition you stop the oil flow, and the super-hot turbo will coke the oil. Take it easy last 2 miles and/or let the car idle 1-2 minutes before shutdown. It all depends how hard you've been pushing it. Or even better - get an EGT gauge :)
  11. hara

what wheels clear clear brembos?

yes also Audi S3, Audi TT, Leon FR, Leon starfish 17"s clear brembos, I posted some photos recently in a similar thread.
  12. hara

brake cooling

If you look at the mk1 Audi S3 it has slits in the front part of the wheel arch lining. Do the same thing. I have simple air vents fitted in the lining - right behing the fogs. Sort of what MurderedLCR has but bigger.
  13. hara

Cupra R Discs

:thumbup: +1
  14. hara

LRC caliper VS TT caliper

only sensible upgrade would be brakes from the TT VR6 3.2 or Golf R32
  15. hara

jabba heatshield

anyone taken temp readings with and w/o heatshield?
  16. hara

BAM Boost Issues (low revs)

I had split a tiny vacuum pipe (somewhere under the inlet manifold) and had similar symptoms. Easy to replace (once you find it).
  17. hara

If you could start again....

And the elephant in the room: SEAT can't do proper paintjobs to save their lives, especially yellow and red. First it fades then it peels. Ibiza, Leon, Toledo, it will happen sooner or later. Avoid birdcr*p and strong washer jets.
  18. hara

If you could start again....

I wouldn't polybush the ARB with the hardest urethane available :D Makes the ride very harsh with almost no handling improvement. Wishbones and rear beam are cool tho. Removing it this week and fitting the OEM ARB bushes.
  19. hara

dyno results (with graphs) poor results!!

My silly idea: you have no cat but you still have the lambda probes taking readings (they probably weren't turned off in the remap)? Any fault codes on VAG?
  20. hara

Wheel bearing? Or should I be more worried???

I'll second that. I had a humming/droning noise coming from the front-right... but changed the rear left bearing (it had a little play) and the noise stopped :confused:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise