Search results

1. 300 tires and LSD

My 300 has the factory Hanooks on them and to be frank they are rubbish , they just cant seem to take putting down the power. So what are people recommending works well. Also does anybody know if the LSD actions changes depending on mode???
  2. 18” alloys on a vz3 300

approved by whom?
  3. 18” alloys on a vz3 300

I’ve had my vz3 of a couple of weeks now and the 19” alloys really dont like the pot holes around here, has anybody changed to 18” and if so what will fit over the brakes.
  4. data etc.....

strange the car is over 2 years old , perhaps the last owner brought some data???
  5. which should I buy and why

well I've brought a leon vz3
  6. data etc.....

I've pick up my new to me Vz3 leon and I'm trying to sort out the various system. I've registered with everything I can see but I cant seem to see if the car has a active internet connection for everything. I seem to have live traffic and the WWW globe is lit, but it shows no updates etc on the...
  7. Matrix headlights

Have Vz3 Cupra leon's always had Matrix headlights?
  8. which should I buy and why

I had a 290 cupra a few years ago and I'm thinking of coming back to the fold. ( Also looking at golf r's) I've looked at Leon's , Formentor's and Alteca's. But I struggling to decide which to go for , the all have approx. 300bhp and are all roughly the same size ( I know two are higher). What...
  9. Cupra dsg lux 19 plate

I thought I was past needing a big car, but mums come to live near me and I need to fit in her wheelchair , walker etc. So I need to sell this or the wife’s arona ( she likes her arona so that’s not going to happen !!!)
  10. Cupra dsg lux 19 plate

Not sure what to say about that , mines just a standard car. Perhaps it looks different as I think mine has a different bumper.
  11. Think of selling my 19 plate lux

We I’ve put it up for sale if anybodies interested give me a shout
  12. Cupra dsg lux 19 plate

Seat Cupra Leon LUX DSG This is the lux version that has a leather interior and adaptive cruise control, car play , heated seats etc. Only selling as I need a bigger car to get a wheelchair in etc. Warranty until May 2022. No finance on the car Please see link on pistonheads for pictures...
  13. Think of selling my 19 plate lux

i brought my 19 plate cupra lux in may and it’s a great car. I have a problem though my 86 year old mother is moving near me and I need to move her and her wheel chair etc around and the cupra is a little small. Is there much or a market for them at the moment?
  14. Relative performance between 290 and 300

I was wondering if there is actually any power difference between the 19 plate 290 and the 300 st. Is the mapping different? Also apart from a standing start shouldn’t a 290 be quicker the a 300 st as it’s alot lighter? Does anybody have any figures for midrange performance.
  15. DAB NOT WORKING

I did the reset and dab started to work for 5 mins then stop again , think I will take it in to seat.
  16. DAB NOT WORKING

Fair enough I’ll give it a go
  17. DAB NOT WORKING

I had a quick look , but couldn’t see the option for media system. I don’t really wan to do a full factory reset
  18. DAB NOT WORKING

How to I reboot it, I’ve turn it off and on?
  19. DAB NOT WORKING

just noticed that the dab selection on my new cupra has stopped being able to find stations. FM and AM work fine. Any ideas otherwise I’m of to the stealers.
  20. ACC

Acc is great ,I’ve had it on all my cars for at least the last 5 years, I drive 20k plus a year and at 54 I would like to think I know what I’m doing. It not auto pilot though so you still need to keep an eye on what’s going on. I wouldn’t now buy a daily without it, if I want no aids I’ll...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.