Search results

1. 300 tires and LSD

My 300 has the factory Hanooks on them and to be frank they are rubbish , they just cant seem to take putting down the power. So what are people recommending works well. Also does anybody know if the LSD actions changes depending on mode???
  2. 18” alloys on a vz3 300

I’ve had my vz3 of a couple of weeks now and the 19” alloys really dont like the pot holes around here, has anybody changed to 18” and if so what will fit over the brakes.
  3. data etc.....

I've pick up my new to me Vz3 leon and I'm trying to sort out the various system. I've registered with everything I can see but I cant seem to see if the car has a active internet connection for everything. I seem to have live traffic and the WWW globe is lit, but it shows no updates etc on the...
  4. Matrix headlights

Have Vz3 Cupra leon's always had Matrix headlights?
  5. which should I buy and why

I had a 290 cupra a few years ago and I'm thinking of coming back to the fold. ( Also looking at golf r's) I've looked at Leon's , Formentor's and Alteca's. But I struggling to decide which to go for , the all have approx. 300bhp and are all roughly the same size ( I know two are higher). What...
  6. Cupra dsg lux 19 plate

Seat Cupra Leon LUX DSG This is the lux version that has a leather interior and adaptive cruise control, car play , heated seats etc. Only selling as I need a bigger car to get a wheelchair in etc. Warranty until May 2022. No finance on the car Please see link on pistonheads for pictures...
  7. Think of selling my 19 plate lux

i brought my 19 plate cupra lux in may and it’s a great car. I have a problem though my 86 year old mother is moving near me and I need to move her and her wheel chair etc around and the cupra is a little small. Is there much or a market for them at the moment?
  8. Relative performance between 290 and 300

I was wondering if there is actually any power difference between the 19 plate 290 and the 300 st. Is the mapping different? Also apart from a standing start shouldn’t a 290 be quicker the a 300 st as it’s alot lighter? Does anybody have any figures for midrange performance.
  9. DAB NOT WORKING

just noticed that the dab selection on my new cupra has stopped being able to find stations. FM and AM work fine. Any ideas otherwise I’m of to the stealers.
  10. First week driving impressions

I got my new 290 lux on Monday and thought I would share my first impressions. Firstly it would appear I’m lucky as it took under 3 weeks between order an delivery ( it would have been quicker if I hadn’t had a week away). 1. It certainly seems quicker than my gti pp that I had before. 2. Runs...
  11. Service book

My new cupra has arrived , but it doesn’t seem to have a service book when I looked in the pack. Is this standard now or is it just missing?
  12. Smaller alloys

our arona came with 18” alloys, which I think are total overkill for the car. What smaller options do I have and what’s the cheapest place to get them from. Smaller wheels are less like to be damaged when she goes down tracks to see her horse and I can also put some cross climates on them. It’s...
  13. Smaller/Winter wheels and tyres

My new 290 lux should be turning up next week and I’m already thinking of what smaller wheels will fit. I’ve had 19” on my gti pp and they where nothing but a pain due to the pot holes etc where I live. What options do I have for 18 or even 17” wheels ?
  14. Abt tuning

ive got a 290 arriving next week and I was wondering if the abt tuning was going to be allowed on all models?
  15. Back with a new cupra

just ordered a 290 lux and hopefully it should be here in the next couple of weeks. My last cupra was a Ibiza in kiwi green ( 1.8 16v) about 20 years a go!!! Quick question though, I has a gti pp and I was was wondering if the winter wheels I have of that would fit the cupra?
  16. Back with a new cupra

just ordered a 290 lux and hopefully it should be here in the next couple of weeks. My last cupra was a Ibiza in kiwi green ( 1.8 16v) about 20 years a go!!! Quick question though, I has a gti pp and I was was wondering if the winter wheels I have of that would fit the cupra?
  17. Retrofitting heated seats

Can you retrofit heated seats to a Cupra ? If you can anybody got a idea of cost?
  18. Any good lease or PCP deals ???

I'm thinking of getting either a Cupra ( heart) or 184 diesel (head), anybody know of any goods deals?
  19. High mileage Cupra r a good idea

I'm looking for a fun weekend toy that can do a few trackdays and a 04 Cupra r with 160k on the clock has come up. It supposed to have a full history and the only mod is coil overs. What are people's thoughts is it a good idea?
  20. Mpg of fr 184

I'm thinking of getting a Cupra , but as I do 25k a year I suppose I should at least think about a fr 184. What are people getting mpg wise ?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members