Search results

1. Ryan20

SUB 8 Cupra Orangeline

Is this still available?
  2. Ryan20

Mk3 Cupra SC Sub 8 Build

Hello all :wave: So few month ago I sold my Audi S3 and brought a Mk3 Cupra 290 with full sub8 pack People say it's a budget Golf R but honestly way these things drive who actually cares :bleh:
  3. Ryan20

Ryan's Dynamic Grey SC Cupra 280

Update June 2015 After visiting Players Classic at Goodwood I have decided what wheels to put on the car Will be either: Rotiform DUS in matte gold Or Rotiform IND-T in grey Not sure which one's would suit best? Also got a set of KW Coilovers to order as well but not sure if to...
  4. Ryan20

Aftermarket Wheels For Cupra 280

I don't know about them nice wheels but don't know if they suit the car bud
  5. Ryan20

Cupra 280 Revo Stage 1

I got so confused hahaha
  6. Ryan20

I don't know same as you I've never bought after market wheels before
  7. Ryan20

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Put me down as a maybe if that's ok need to see if I can a) get the day off work b) and get the some track time for me and the car to get to know each other :drive1:
  8. Ryan20

Cupra 280 Revo Stage 1

thought the gearbox could only handle 280nm as on the golf r's?
  9. Ryan20

Hi all I have a SC Cupra 280 and wanted to change the wheels on it Have the upgraded 19inch wheels and ordered a set of KW V2's to lower the car with Any help would be great
  10. Ryan20

So finally took the plunge and brought some new stuff to modifie the car with ;)
  11. Ryan20

AmD Rolling Road Day, March 22nd 2015

Awesome cheers! My fault tho haven't logged in for months
  12. Ryan20

AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

Hi Andrew Cracking looking 280! I nearly had one in that colour myself just wanted to pick your brain's about the VWR Lowering Spring's and the R400 intake as looking to buy them myself altho I am thinking about KW coilovers Cheer's
  13. Ryan20

AmD Rolling Road Day, March 22nd 2015

Can't believe I missed this!!!!! :cry::cry:
  14. Ryan20

Forge Motorsport need your Leon Cupra MK3

I can offer my car if need be?
  15. Ryan20

Thanks Rocky :) Problems aside its a cracking seriously fast feel it's slighty faster then my stage 1 mk2 cupra the noise it great when in cupra mode but found myself driving it a lot in sport mode Roundabouts are serious fun given with the vag diff it grips and grips can actually feel it...
  16. Ryan20

haha how long have you got? :lol: new door seal's as leaking water when rained on to the door controls, car was drinking a lot of oil so had the engine checked and now just had the headunit replaced
  17. Ryan20

My infotainment is possessed!

far as I am aware if you have proof there faulty then they should replace them
  18. Ryan20

Induction Kit for mk2 Cupra 2.0 TSi?

I would go with the ITG had one fitted to my white mk2 Cupra and it was epic well worth the outlay
  19. Ryan20

Best first upgrade for the 280

what do you mean about the washer jets?
  20. Ryan20

Headunit Replaced anybody else's?

Just thought I'd ask the question of how many owners have had issues with there headunit in there mk3's? mine is due to be replaced as its faulty
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise