Search results

1. Mk2 Leon Part numbers/Pictures

Jack Covers: The notorious jack covers which always want to fly off somewhere! Be careful when ordering these as there are 2 different sizes and most of the time people are provided the incorrect one by Seat. Don't listen to Seat when they say 'there's only one jack cover type for the K1'...
  2. Moving from Type R EP3....advice on mileage please

Yeah i know what you guys mean. It has to happen at some point and i've had alot of fun with my cars over the years. Think it's time for a break from cars for a while! Mr Kebab Man - Congrats mate, hopefully the weather will hold up for that time too! Mauritius is beautiful, haven't been in...
  3. Moving from Type R EP3....advice on mileage please

Not sure just yet, keeping my options open at the moment so will have to wait until it sells and i have the cash in my hand. Don't really want another VAG car as i've had a few now including a show car and been doing this for too long. Got my wedding next year so need to concentrate on that and...
  4. Moving from Type R EP3....advice on mileage please

Mine will be up for sale within the next couple weeks if you're interested.
  5. Revs jump at 3k revs - now what!? Help please... - Solved

By that you mean on the DIS? Yeah it reports fine all the time and i haven't noticed any incorrect temp readings. It said it was -0.5 this morning and i certainly believe that lol
  6. My Cupra K1 replacement-Golf R mk6-Aston Martin BBK

Lovely mate. The Mk6 R's look so good! My friend Manny bought your K1, he's a lucky man lol.
  7. Revs jump at 3k revs - now what!? Help please... - Solved

I've done this a few times and it's just random. Sometimes it will do it, then straight after i'll try it again and it doesn't do it.
  8. Revs jump at 3k revs - now what!? Help please... - Solved

I don't get it. Crap is all over the place, noone can give me a solid answer as to what it is. Even if it's the clutch i just want to know it's 100% the issue. Weird though as it doesn't do it all the time! All this has happened after installing the Revo map and stressing me out. I want this off...
  9. Revs jump at 3k revs - now what!? Help please... - Solved

Revo settings were provided by my dealer who said the settings are running fine for the car. This is when i had it logged a few months back and he said 'you need an intercooler due to high intake temps'. I had it logged last week by someone else and they said they were seeing temps as high as...
  10. Revs jump at 3k revs - now what!? Help please... - Solved

Yeah i hope so too matey :blink:
  11. Revs jump at 3k revs - now what!? Help please... - Solved

You're telling me!? :cry: Revo HQ answer to everything is 'speak to your Revo dealer'. Not very helpful though when your dealer doesn't answer the phone or get back to your messages. I'm relying on Revo HQ to sort this out now and i want this map cleared off my car. It's ruined my past few...
  12. Revs jump at 3k revs - now what!? Help please... - Solved

But how can i? Revo are useless and already gave me the wrong diagnosis for my problem where i've wasted money on an intercooler. Leak test and logging has been done so i don't know what else i can do. Does anyone know what would cause high intake temps?
  13. Revs jump at 3k revs - now what!? Help please... - Solved

Update: Right, so thought i would update this as i thought it was solved... obviously i was wrong :( - The intercooler is all good with the correct coupler. - This rev issue is back but it's intermittent and doesn't happen every time i floor it? - The garage seems to think it's a boost issue...
  14. Tfsi to flutter or not to flutter?

Richie what issues did you have with the D? And is it definitely the D causing you issues? D and G are both fine, I'm running D. They will both eventually fail at some point but i think the majority will edge slightly towards G as it's the latest one. Chatter is fine on TFSI's, they're...
  15. Sill protectors.

Found this through Google,..... http://www.fasteronline.co.uk/RGM-seat-leon-102005032013-sill-protectors-p-8341.html
  16. Great christmas present

I can't see that being a write off. Did the lady pull out of the driveway opposite and drive straight into your car!?
  17. Tfsi to flutter or not to flutter?

I'm not sure matey i haven't experienced a failed dv yet. Is it still whooshing though? Are you sure you're not just paranoid after the pipe popped off? Full throttle and let off about 3.5k should make it chatter. Other than that i can't think of what it could be unless you're going mad...
  18. Tfsi to flutter or not to flutter?

It won't make any difference if the pipe has been on or off. Have you check both sides of the DV return hose? So the bit going into the DV and the other side connecting to the intake kit? Even with my Revo intake kit my Forge DV return hose was very loose on the intake kit side, you could pull...
  19. Tfsi to flutter or not to flutter?

What do you mean by flutter? Like wastegate chatter sound? If so, that's normal. My car did it as standard with just an intake. Now it's got alot louder with a map and can really make it chatter between 3k-4k.
  20. Cupra stage 2 - p torque map

Sorry, not taking the mick or anything, just pointing it out. With his mods he can run stage 2, a hpfp isn't really needed until stage 2+.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.