Search results

1. ibiza@kev

Ovni Yellow Ibiza Sport PD130 -Hybrid Turbo, BBS RK 504's

some nice work youve done there mate , keep us posted
  2. ibiza@kev

My Seat Ibiza PD130 - Big Turbo Time ;) GTB2566VK

looking to do this to my cupra as i have a huge hole in my fmic will be good to know how you get on
  3. ibiza@kev

Shane's Cupra K1 - Revo Stage 2

cool man glad to hear its all fixed again
  4. ibiza@kev

Why does my heater blowers blow harder when I select reverse?

sweet i never knew this and it always bugged me why it did it
  5. ibiza@kev

Rokkor and Raceland coilovers!

i have rokkor coilies on my ibiza cupra and there probly the best coilover set up ive had not had a single problem with them and had them on there for 12 months now and they look O.E with the old black springs
  6. ibiza@kev

Panel Filters

ive got a pipercross filter, i think its realy good got a hole 5bhp more on the rollers with it
  7. ibiza@kev

My Cordy SX daily driver

sweeeeeet mate if u need any parts let me know
  8. ibiza@kev

single mass on pd 160

havent a clue mate jst the same as stock i would say but more relibale im running 205bhp 310lbs torque and seems fine for now
  9. ibiza@kev

single mass on pd 160

just thought id say dont believe the noise that you all here on that video on you tube with the single mass conversion i put my single mass conversion in on saturday and theres no noise at all and still just as smooth through the gears if anything its smoother the conversion i used is just a...
  10. ibiza@kev

Uniroyal Rainsport 2's, wild range of prices :-/

the v and w markings are just speed ratings
  11. ibiza@kev

flip key info thread

the non button key just pulles apart dude
  12. ibiza@kev

flip key info thread

great guide guys i just programmed a 3 button fob on my 04 cupra and works fine
  13. ibiza@kev

Does anyone know if 17x7J Alloys with 40mm offset would fit without spacers?

should fit as its 1mm different from standard,if they dont fit just fit spacers
  14. ibiza@kev

help on tyre size/stretching.

im useing proxes 4 and there the worst tyre ive ever used specialy in the wet best tyre ive used is the proxes t1r realy good wet and dry but only down fall the wear out quick
  15. ibiza@kev

30mm spacers fit?

im on 15mm spacers and lowered on collies with them all the way down and it scrubs on 17s !! ,me personaly i dont think they would fit with out scrubbing every were
  16. ibiza@kev

sticker bombing

sweeeeeeet do it mate
  17. ibiza@kev

Where do i start?

i had my cupra remapped in may and its probly one of the best things ive done im at 200bhp - 305 lbs/ft since then ive seen more mpg get some spacers for the rear wheels (15/20mm) dude they make such a difference to the handling to the car as well as making it look 30x better
  18. ibiza@kev

gearbox help

its bpx mate GD04YBV
  19. ibiza@kev

gearbox help

some helpful comments please
  20. ibiza@kev

gearbox help

bump does any one actuly want to help
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise