Search results

1. Powder coat colour 18" Titanium Pack alloys?

Thanks totally agree! Yep after a tyre shop damaged the last good one I had (they have offered to pay for it!) and then another one was leaking air due to a corroded wheel it was time. Yes the diamond cuts looked nice, but I can't bring myself to refurb them and then have the same problem in 12...
  2. Powder coat colour 18" Titanium Pack alloys?

I looked for ages on here to see if anyone else had bit the bullet on powder coating the Titanium Pack wheels, i.e. getting rid of the diamond cuts! I was really nervous but delighted with the results once done! I chose an anthracite grey that was close to the wing mirror colour. Hope this...
  3. Seat Leon Mk3 - Tailgate Rubber Bump Stop

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help? Does anyone know where I can get one of these rubber caps for the tailgate stopper from? Mine has fallen off and is nowhere to be seen. £7.50 for the full assembly from Seat, but I don't need the whole thing really. Thanks in advance. Cheers, James
  4. Loud clonking noise from front wheel

Hi All, I have a mechanical/grinding noise when reversing at or near full lock when reversing in from the left, so left hand down. It sounds like it is coming from the nearside front. Any ideas? Thanks, James
  5. Titanium pack alloy wheel repair - Northampton

Thanks Guys, I have dropped an email to both pristine wheels and the wheel clinic Northampton. Hopefully hear back tomorrow. Gutted!
  6. Titanium pack alloy wheel repair - Northampton

Hi, I'm wondering of anyone can help? I curbed one of my alloy wheels today and am so annoyed at myself! GRR! They are the 18 inch titanium alloys which are diamond cut I think. Has anyone had any experience of a repair company around Northampton area that they can recommend? Cheers, James
  7. Boot Light and Glovebox Light Parts list and vague instructions...

Have bought the light and the connectors for it, I started to take apart the LH side shelf mount but had to stop as my hands were freezing, I managed to remove the 3 screws and the bottom piece of trim that were holding this in place, but the LH shelf mount wouldn't budge. Does anyone have a...
  8. Boot Light and Glovebox Light Parts list and vague instructions...

Apologies for re-viving an old but very useful thread, but I am thinking of doing the boot light myself but am trying to get some up to date prices and part numbers for the following: Bits for the boot light: 1M0 947 101 A Boot Lamp [email protected] 6L6 867 761 F Shelf [email protected] replaces existing...
  9. Sound deadening material

Vibration is mainly from drivers door around the electric window handle area, but if I do one door I might as well do both. Whats wrong with Brown Bread, have you had bad experinces with it?
  10. Sound deadening material

Hi all, Having recently finished installing my Ibiza Cupra with JVC headunit, Infinity Front components and Infinity Basslink Active sub, I am getting quite a bit of vibration from all the bass, have read quite a few of the other posts on sound deadening materials but was wondering if anyone...
  11. Help!!! CD stuck in removed alana head unit

Just rang Motorvogue Northampton, no ideas... said it would be £30 to just look into it for me!
  12. Help!!! CD stuck in removed alana head unit

I have the radio code though and can enter it in, but it just doesn't accept it and switches itself off. Would the dealer be able to get it out if I gave them the disconnected head unit?
  13. Help!!! CD stuck in removed alana head unit

Know that everyone who has read this may have had a good chuckle, and fair play because I do feel pretty stupid, but does anyone have any ideas?
  14. Help!!! CD stuck in removed alana head unit

Hi, Yesterday I installed my new head unit, but didn't check the removed alana head unit for any cds left in it and there was, doh! :( Don't want to have to remove new head unit and all the trim again to do it, but would like the CD back, have tried attaching CD unit to a power supply via...
  15. Chassis plate sticker font

Thanks for looking, very much appreciated!
  16. Chassis plate sticker font

Any ideas anyone on what font it is?
  17. Chassis plate sticker font

Yeah, it looks very similar to that one.
  18. Chassis plate sticker font

Hi, Am having to recreate my chassis plate which has the car model no, paint number etc. which is stuck to the chassis underneath the boot carpet. Does anyone know what font this is, so that I may get an exact match? Thanks, James
  19. Fitted front speaker components yesterday, now for sub...

Thank you so much for your help, feel less nervous about ripping the back of my beloved car out. Will post back on this when we get round to installing the sub, canne wait now to get going...
  20. What is a crossover?

I fitted some speakers withcrossovers at the weekend, the best place to fit them is on the aluminium plate behind the door card, if you fit at the very bottom right (drivers side) and bottom (left) passnger side just above the large rivet with two small screws then the door card should fit back...