Search results

1. Si_TDi_FR

Ibiza FR clocks display

I can't remember much being in mine either
  2. Si_TDi_FR

Boost and banter??

Best bet is to keep your eyes on eBay and see if a cheap turbo comes up, it may be a similar bolt pattern. Does google images not show much?
  3. Si_TDi_FR

FR/Cupra Diesel Problems

Hey Guys, I've been away from the forum for a few years and looking at buying another FR or Cupra once my house purchase goes through and I get some cash saved back up. All I can remember from 2010 when I had my FR was they suffered from wishbone bushes failing and my dash went all screwed...
  4. Si_TDi_FR

3rd Ibiza

Hey mate, Fancy finding you on here again! I'm also tempted to look for another FR/Cupra once my house purchase goes through. Undecided between petrol and diesel still...
  5. Si_TDi_FR

Swapping to digital heater controls??

I'm sure there will be quite a lot of work involved as i'm sure there are motors in the ductwork which work with the controls to divert air when on certain modes
  6. Si_TDi_FR

Clutch problem

How would i be able to check it definitely is the slave cylinder? I take it the master cylinder is what's attached to the clutch pedal and the slave is on the gearbox end? Also is it an expensive fix?
  7. Si_TDi_FR

Clutch problem

Hi guys, Recently when i've been doing decent length journeys in the car my clutch will start to slowly disappear until the point yesterday where i couldn't disengage the clutch on the M1! Sometime if i catch it mid-way through its disappearing act i can pump the clutch and it will at...
  8. Si_TDi_FR

No SEAT keys available from main dealer!!!

You can buy VAGTacho off eBay which will read your SKC code from the immobiliser. Once you have this code you can buy as many keys as you want to code to your car via vagcom :)
  9. Si_TDi_FR

No SEAT keys available from main dealer!!!

With the key you got with your car did it have a black tag with a code attached? If you dont then you wont be able to code them yourself with vagcom
  10. Si_TDi_FR

Boot Latch Not Returning

Hey guys, The boot latch/badge on my brothers FR doesn't return to a closed position when its down. Someone said its common for the springs to stretch/break. How do you go abou replacing the spring in to fix the problem? Cheers
  11. Si_TDi_FR

Pd130 clutch impending death?

I always thought a dying clutch would mean that it would have a biting point right at the bottom of the pedals travel? Causing it to crunch?
  12. Si_TDi_FR

Bulb Change For Osram Nightbreakers

Has anyone a comparison picture of nightbreakers compared to standard bulbs? If there is a decent improvement i will get some as i'm a bit fed up of my HID's looking a bit too blue for my liking and the fact of when i put my full beam on the passenger side goes off?
  13. Si_TDi_FR

1.4 tsi remap seat warranty

Well if they say so and you get it remapped from them can't see why not :)
  14. Si_TDi_FR

cornering function

I activated it on my pre-facelift Leon via VCDS
  15. Si_TDi_FR

yet another breakage :(... inter cooler pipe

Which pipe is broken? I have a spare intercooler pipe in my shed from when i fitted a boost gauge; if has the fitting still attached but can be blocked easy enough?
  16. Si_TDi_FR

AMP power cable

Yeah that pulls off to show you whats behind the dash. You should be able to find the grommit or a location from pulling the carpet back slightly
  17. Si_TDi_FR

Ibiza cupra to Leon diesel fr

You will get 500miles to a tank but remember from empty it will cost circa £70 to fill up lol
  18. Si_TDi_FR

Cornering Lights

Hey, After going throught the VCDS diagnostics thread i noticed no-one had managed to activate this feature on the pre-facelift leon. Managed after some fiddling around on version 11.2.0 of VCDS that i can activate the cornering lights like the facelift :) If anyone wants me to show how...
  19. Si_TDi_FR

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

North Yorkshire with a K+Can cable and fully registered vagcom. Need anything doing drop me a pm
  20. Si_TDi_FR

Airbag Light! VAGcom north yorkshire area.

Did this get sorted? I'm at Northallerton if not :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members