Search results

1. gavbey

cleaning maf?

I think you can however I'm pretty sure it needs to be 100% alcohol?
  2. gavbey

Help, snapped wire. (Picture)

Anyone?? It's a single black wire although has two inside it. Screened cable??
  3. gavbey

Anyone have an idea? It's on top of the speedo if anyone had there clocks out. Anyone breaking a car that could have a quick look?
  4. gavbey

Hi guys, mk3 cupra. Vcds wouldn't connect to central convinience so I've investigated some cut wires behind the dash. The box above the clocks (power lock box) well on the black plug I have a wire that has snapped off and I cannot find where it goes. It looks like it's shielded. It also runs...
  5. gavbey

ko3 2 port actuator.

Tucker157 thank you for your advice mate. i would of found this out myself if i never gave up on my cupra 3 years ago. i used to know the cars inside out ha. thanks again. Top Man
  6. gavbey

ko3 2 port actuator.

Perfect. thats the exact answer i was looking for. i have bought some resistors for the n249 and n112 delete. sould i solder them in or keep the solenoids in as you say?
  7. gavbey

ko3 2 port actuator.

hi guys, my cupra has a k03 turbo with two ports on the actuator. is there any way i can tidy up my solenoids so im only running one n75? i have a spare k03s with the single port actuator. could i put that actuator on the ko3 and run single n75? thanks in advance :)
  8. gavbey

Gavbey's 2nd mk3 cupra

Tell me about it! I've picked it up and I love it. Usual problems. Central locking and broken the window mechanism already. I've put it in for an MOT tomorrow to see what it needs. :) I hope emitions are ok :).
  9. gavbey

Hard to start, EPC and engine light on

fuel pump or theres a good chance that the fuel injection relay is sticking? it it was me check the relay with a 12v supply and multimeter.
  10. gavbey

Gavbey's 2nd mk3 cupra

ha yeah my old one was blue :) basic plans is to go stage two. i sourced my old cupra which is dead now. im trying to get some old parts off it to make mine stage 2 but the guy hasnt got back to me. otherwise ill just buy new bits and peices :) yes i stay in shetland. ill be moving down...
  11. gavbey

Gavbey's 2nd mk3 cupra

Hi guys, Its been a while to say the least. it all started when i sold my last mk3 cupra basicaly because i lost interest in it. it was infact the wrong thing to do. ever since iv been compairing my cars to it. i had so many fond memories in it and quite frankly it was one of the best cars...
  12. gavbey

Born Again Cupra Owner (k03s info)

ahh nice. ill have a look into it. i run wideband on my rx7 for tuning through my power fc / datalogit. this looks a bit more complicated so i think id leave it to the legend badger bill. cheers guys.
  13. gavbey

WOW! just shows you what can change in 3-4 years. ill look into that all. looking like ill only be going for stage 2 with k03s but im sure ill get the cupra boost bug and go further, is that ecu in mk3 cupras? thanks for the info much apreciated
  14. gavbey

mk3 ibiza cupra running problems

sounds like an earthing problem buddy
  15. gavbey

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

glad you never sold it mate, its a cracker. i got fed up with mine and sold it. i always wish i kept it. been through skylines and ive got an rx7 now. obviously i need a fwd car for the winter snow etc so i convinced the missus to let me buy a little fwd car..... so yeah ive bought another...
  16. gavbey

Gavbey's stage 2 mk3, FIXED

holly thread reserection haha. miss this old baby, cant wait to start playing with the new one
  17. gavbey

whos wants a free n249-n112 bypass

ive got a standard engine with it, however i live in shetland :) what resistors are you guys using?
  18. gavbey

oh god! youve just re-sparked my memory. maybe i should sell it now before i start playing haha jokes. it got to the stage where i had so many problems i knew all the fixes and symptoms. ive still got vcds for it too :) ahh yeah, I.E rods and ACL race bearings spring to mind. ocht ill most...
  19. gavbey

Hi guys, so 3 years later ive bought another cupra. its nothing special, infact its pretty much standard. ill be going for stage 2 again. just to refresh my memory what parts are required? and my main question. where can i buy a K03S or k03S hybrid nowadays. its safe to say ive lost...
  20. gavbey

**Breaking** 418.5bhp (Parts list pg24) Joe's (GT3071R) Ibiza Cupra R

I sold my cupra 3 years ago.... after coming back on here for a "look" and reading your thread again. i bought another one. **** you! hahah your build is coming on amazingly! ill only be going for stage 2 this time. rx7 for fun, stage 2 cupra for fuel / fun :) speak soon matey