Search results

1. V5-Ant

Post The Toledo's

170 V5 Cupra splitter Cat Back PowerFlow Exhaust system PiperCross Coming: Colour coding Spolier New Alloys, S4's didnt fit :( Some nice cars here! LETS KEEP IT GOING!
  2. V5-Ant

Toledo bad on snow?

Mine seems good. I do have new tyres, but i am running the standard V5 alloys. even in thick snow. But like Kewe, my Esp is never off, and you have to be so gentle with the power. can be good fun though :) be safe!
  3. V5-Ant

Toledo V5 170: New Pictures 09/01/10

Picture time :) So far i have fitted the cat back powerflow system, massive service and 4x cooper tyres. Plans are if i keep it, Viper enclosed induction kit (already own), new alloys/ refurb current ones. 30mm drop, Colour code (not sure whether to do bumper strips or everthing) and...
  4. V5-Ant

My Silver Surfer - The story so far, 80% done!!

nice improvement! come along way
  5. V5-Ant

Lambda sensor help please

iv got exactly the same problem... its annoying!
  6. V5-Ant

URGENT: s3 alloys dont fit!?

hmmm.... any ideas? Is the stud pattern different on V5's? I do have a tolly, but knew i wouldn't get a reply lol il have a look when im next home, but they must be 112's :(
  7. V5-Ant

grrrrrr.... darn it. the spare was mint!
  8. V5-Ant

hey guys I bought a set of Audi S3 alloys to replace my current ones. they finally came, but the3y dont fit! Wtf!? The stud pattern although 5 stud does not fit and i think its called the of set is different. WHY!? i have seen toledo's with them on before and everyone recommended them to...
  9. V5-Ant

Stefan's TDI toledo... NEW CAR PICS

any updates?
  10. V5-Ant

oooo, no you have me thinking! i will leave them standard, till after i have the car serviced and lowered, then i will consider a deep gunmental silver i think. hmmmmmm
  11. V5-Ant

I am a complete wheel *****, i am not getting those any more as i just stumbled upon another set of S3's with decent tyres. should be here on monday! very happy. thanks
  12. V5-Ant

I can imagine! iv only ever had Tdi's! i get around 30mpg on the open road with the wind behind me! I was thinking only do the back bumper and bumper strips as i agree with you, then try get cupra R bumper for the front. These are the wheels im getting, and the spoiler, i am trying to do a...
  13. V5-Ant

FR 18" Alloys Refurbished Black.

very very nice, thats what im looking for on the tolly...
  14. V5-Ant

Cheers mate, im thinking i should of gone with the tdi haha, the fuel consumtion is killing me as i am a student:think: Tail pipe wise, i keep it OEM, hidden tdi style. people are like :wtf: when they here me boot it. i did not want to cut the bumper, as i want it colour coded. Soon to...
  15. V5-Ant

thats what i am on the hunt for at the moment or some old rs4's. cant decide!
  16. V5-Ant

Wheels fell through after the seller was a *****. :( looking for more alloys for around £200
  17. V5-Ant

lowering restrictions

im on 85k. Price whys what i am i looking at, and any recommendations that are not ott cheers for the help
  18. V5-Ant

New pics: and just bought these :) S3's to be fitted this week! then its 30mm drop and a spoiler. what do you think?
  19. V5-Ant

lowering restrictions

nice one cheers guys. so 30mm springs on a standard set up will be fine.
  20. V5-Ant

Advice On Lowering V5

right i know its an old thread, but... has any one lowered there V5 to 30mm and had problems? im running S3 17's