Search results

1. BAGZ

Got a few bits done today

:lol::lol:
  2. BAGZ

Got a few bits done today

ware's the pics then ;)
  3. BAGZ

Mk.2 Cupra - Boost Gauge Question/Advice?

I went for the 52mm smoked stepper moter boost gauge, its a great gauge with a clean sweep.
  4. BAGZ

Itg maxogen on a cupra tsi

my car made 252bhp with just the itg, thats 12bhp on nthe standard 240 weather thats down to the itg I cant say but you wont get the full benifits of the mods til you get the remap!
  5. BAGZ

Mk.2 Cupra - Boost Gauge Question/Advice?

agree with you ther the 52mm is a good fit but 60mm would be to big!
  6. BAGZ

Forge blow off valve

it is very easy to fit mate the hardest thing probably is to get the engine cover off!
  7. BAGZ

Forge blow off valve

if you dont ask youl never find out! it is at the front next to the fans.
  8. BAGZ

Forge blow off valve

the sound is good its not scooby loud but loud enough,
  9. BAGZ

had the remap done... results

when the time comes i will try and fit the internals for the hpfp and that way i will have an good idea how things work, can only learn.
  10. BAGZ

try this thread mate ;) http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8339.0
  11. BAGZ

New mk2 owner, what mods work best

p-torque stage 1 map £295 with before and after rr runs
  12. BAGZ

am not mechanically minded and i fitted my dv as for the cam ther is threads on here that take you through it so you should be able to fit it your self. ;)
  13. BAGZ

does this intake fits the 2010 cupra R ?

sorry mate cant help you with that one
  14. BAGZ

the itg costs about 375 new, Poverty has his up in the for sale section am sure.
  15. BAGZ

New mk2 owner, what mods work best

not sure you can get the liquid gauge for the mk2 leon cupra, i have the boost gauge in the drivers vent and it looks ok.
  16. BAGZ

the itg is a good bit of kit, if its the pennies your worried about then try the for sale section thers intakes in ther at ok prices. :)
  17. BAGZ

nice gains mate, seems to be more and more people geting Wills maps. one thing thats got to be said you cant beat the service!!
  18. BAGZ

boot mat

i have this one and it is a perfect fit and does the job http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-Hatchback-05-on-BOOT-MAT-LINER-ANTI-SLIP-/190428721776?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c566fb270
  19. BAGZ

ITG Induction Kit

the itg is realy simple to fit mate, the instructions take you thru it step by step, i think the tool you will need to get is for taking the hose clamps off.
  20. BAGZ

Your Cupra, Transport or Toy

mainly transport but when the wife isent there toy :cheeky:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members