Search results

1. What Options?

Good to know, thanks. Looks like i may take the plunge at the weekend and swap the Exeo.
  2. What Options?

Am likely to order a 1.4 Excellence in the coming weeks and am considering the 19s as the only option, think they look nicer and Im a tad ocd with the car cleaning and they look a damn site lot easier to clean than the standard ones! Anyone getting a decent discount on their order, currently...
  3. VW massaging emission figures

Received a letter this morning from Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency saying the emissions fix is now ready and i can book my car in, has anyone else had one too? Havent seen anything in the press in the last week saying its all sorted.
  4. Full postcode

Have had mine for approx. 6 months now and all ok so far (famous last words). Out of interest has yours been in to a dealers since it was installed? Just wondering if they could have done anything that will have impacted it.
  5. Whats it worth

Be interested as to how you got on with the sale if you're ok posting updates on the agreed price etc. Good luck.
  6. VW massaging emission figures

Cant believe it, first the Exeo's impacted by this scandal and now my bloomin dryer is getting recalled by Hotpoint for risk of fire, what is the world coming too?! ;-)
  7. VW massaging emission figures

That would get a thumbs up from me :)
  8. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Totally agree its going on all over the place and thats why instances like this need to be made an example of to try and stem it, can guarantee that there are lots of hurried meetings happening right across the car industry at the moment to ensure any 'bad practices' are being stamped out. As...
  9. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

They blatantly broke the law and mislead customers on a massive scale, and should be made to pay, simple as.
  10. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

To be honest i think the legal companies should be screwing VW for everything theyve got. Deliberately manipulating results to the extent of the NOx levels being up to 40 times the legal limit, when they recon NOx is a major contributor to killing 20,000+ people a year, then thats seriously bad...
  11. VW massaging emission figures

Totally agree, i think they'll have to offer some form of compensation especially if the software change has an effect on either performance and or mpg. I can honestly say if the change drops the bhp by anything like 10 or more that i wouldnt have bought the car in the 1st place (143 ST Sport...
  12. Seeking advice from Exeo owners

Have got a 143 Sport Tech and as has been said you do get a lot for your money. Only minor downsides for me are the brakes on the 143 arent the greatest and the ones on the 170 are better, the front seats arent as firm / 'sporty' as I was expecting and fuel economy isnt as good as you'd expect...
  13. RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

Yep my is version H06, not noticed it spinning a lot, then again have had the radio on and people in the car so may not have noticed it.
  14. RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

Have got mine, updated the software and new dvd works a treat, 7 digit postcode is a life saver, have used it for touring the sites around Northumbria today all good so far. Speed / red light cameras also working well though they do only show on the sat nav screen so you have to keep an eye on...
  15. RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

Mikkijdb and Derbian hows it going with the 7 digit upgrade? All ok, all other media elements working ok?
  16. RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

Good to hear, ill see how I get on!
  17. RNS-E 7 digit postcodes

This will be fantastic if it works, have just ordered mine so will wait and see. Dumb question but my firmware is sw0200 hence ive asked for the latest version, am i correct in assuming that this firmware is the media systems firmware and not the 'cars' hence if it does screw up it will just be...
  18. 143 or 170??

Never knew you got beefier brakes too, just thught it was the extra horses. We've got a 143 and im not a big fan of the brakes on it so if the 170s are better then its worth considering for that alone!
  19. Exeo Photos

Cheers for that, looks like an option for me.
  20. Exeo Photos

looks great, are the sliver/chrome mirrors caps or a whole new mirror housing etc and where did you get them from? Ta.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.