Search results

1. What's it worth? MK4 5 door Ibiza TDI 130PD Sport

Folkestone, Kent. It'll be up on here a few days before MOT expires so anyone interested can take the whole thing. It'll drive up and down the motorway all day but with the cluster problems it's only really good for parts.
  2. What's it worth? MK4 5 door Ibiza TDI 130PD Sport

Thanks Been told you need more than VCDS to match up the new clocks to the immobiliser and no one around here has the gear apart from the dealer and seeing as that would cost more than the car is worth I might be better just getting rid. Cheers for the link, hopefully a Seat driver in the...
  3. What's it worth? MK4 5 door Ibiza TDI 130PD Sport

Hi Just getting ready to get shot of the car as I think it's got a problematic cluster and the hassle of getting a new cluster and recode has made it uneconomical to repair so I'm just looking at an idea of what I should expect for spares and repairs. 135k 53 plate No MOT Dash has a...
  4. Where to get a cluster for a 1.9TDI ASZ?

Thanks but vag com is saying all kinds of problems with communications to other modules so it sounds dead. :( I know I've got a 160 set but would a 140mph work if it was coded? It's come from a slower diesel mk4 and I know the speedo would be off but the processor would be working normally...
  5. Where to get a cluster for a 1.9TDI ASZ?

Great, very helpful thanks.
  6. Where to get a cluster for a 1.9TDI ASZ?

Yeah its 160 on mine but if for example the ebay speedo said 160 I'd be good for a replacement? The car's a dog, I just need a working speedo that doesn't look like a christmas tree for the mot. Thanks for the link mate.
  7. Where to get a cluster for a 1.9TDI ASZ?

So any cluster that goes up to 6k revs from a mk4, even the later ones? So even this for example? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Instrument-cluster-Seat-Ibiza-Cordoba-TDi-6L0920903AX-Z02-New-genuine-part-/121504315968?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c4a38ba40 Not that I'd buy it...
  8. Where to get a cluster for a 1.9TDI ASZ?

Mine's really messing around....no speedo, odometer and it's not communicating with the ecu, power steering or abs so I'll be needing to replace it. Can't seem to find any ASZ ones anywhere 6L0920920K. Do I need an exact match? Thanks
  9. Where is the ABS pump please?

No not mine
  10. Where is the ABS pump please?

It's a 2003 TDI 130 :)
  11. Where is the ABS pump please?

Yeah the fuses are fine and I'm just running the normal code scan. Keep getting 18057 which makes sense as if it's not communicating then there's a reason for the pas, speedo, fuel and odometer to not work.
  12. Where is the ABS pump please?

Vag com is telling me no communication so it seems the module has given up the ghost. Think I'll check the connections and may end up gambling on a second hand unit from ebay rather than scrap the car. :) Thanks
  13. Anyone know where the battery earthing strap is?

Thanks guys I'll have a look into that also :)
  14. Anyone know where the battery earthing strap is?

Oh I thought that was the negative for some reason. Theres a big black cable going to the turret from the negative terminal but also on the same terminal there's a smaller wire shooting of elsewhere into the engine bay. Thanks
  15. Anyone know where the battery earthing strap is?

....all come n and the abs and steering have stopped working. Battery is putting out good voltage and seems alternator is fine too as voltage jumps up on idle so I'm presuming it's a strap. Just wondering where it runs to and from. Many thanks.
  16. Anyone know where the battery earthing strap is?

From looking on the forums it seems I need to replace this. I've had the engine, airbag, traction, abs, handbrake and power steering lights
  17. Radiator part number? TDI130 with ASZ engine

Hi I'm looking for a part number for an Ibiza TDI 130 ASZ. Seems the internet is giving me two options, 6Q0.121.253 AD and 6Q0.121.253 M 6Q0.121.253 R. Any ideas? They seem to be different sizes. I took the bumper and lights, slam panel off earlier but couldn't get far enough in to find...
  18. MOT advisory - Inner track rods - removal tool

Had this as an advisory for an MOT yesterday, probably sped up by the amount of potholes round here. So easy enough getting the track rod ends and boots off but does anyone know what tool I'd need for a 1.9tdi please? I've read you can do it with spanners but I'd rather not chance it and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.