Search results

1. cupra R con

*IMPORTANT* A decline in forum conduct that needs addressing!

Hi Mark, I haven't been here in ages because of what has been mentioned, best of luck sorting it. ( & the email reminder that this site still exists :redface: ) You have a great site, & it is truly a great resource, same its spoilt by some. Cheers.
  2. cupra R con

Closure Of Watford And New Southgate Branches

I take it that must include others in their group, or is it just the Seat side? Trade press had them down as in trouble, but I didn't think the whole group was in danger, just a few dealers :confused:
  3. cupra R con

CUpra to Cupra R

I have driven your old LCR, not being funny (mainly to Andy), but I wouldn't swap it for my modded LC, I think you made some wrong decisions when modding it, but life is all about learning from your mistakes:doh: Don't get me wrong your old car is nice, but my LC is better :p
  4. cupra R con

Help,my key fobs not working!

Hi, cant help that much other than to say I tried all sorts to get my key working again, in the end I just went for the flip key option, but when you say 're syncing' do you mean you reprogrammed it as described in the 'flip key' thread? Best of luck :cheers:
  5. cupra R con

flip key info thread

Mines all done, got a nice Wolfsberg badge from above seller for £4.50, it cost me £15 quid for the finished blade, but the new fob was free :) I'm happy :yes:
  6. cupra R con

flip key info thread

Don't know if this will help anyone, but no harm in posting it. HLO IJO 959 753 A - All vw's from 1997 - 2000. HLO 1JO 959 753 N is usable and superceeds the older oval key used previously! HLO 1J0 959 753 AG - vw golf's only 2000-2004. HLO 1JO 959...
  7. cupra R con

flip key info thread

Aghhhhhh! I just read the whole thread from the beginning to make sure I knew what to buy, thanks to the main contributors to this thread, great info :seatgod: But bl00dy hell it was heavy going, probably would have been 20 pages shorter if people had bothered to read the thread before...
  8. cupra R con

Boots jammed shut

Chances are the solenoid for the boot lock has gone, mine went a few weeks ago & it's a bitch to gain access to it if the boot is locked, i just about managed to pull the trim back enough to pop the rod off the solenoid & then my key worked in the boot lock. Good luck.
  9. cupra R con

FAO: ppl who fitted their own front upper strut brace

you could always try asking someone who suggested it ;) try google or here :doh:
  10. cupra R con

What have you done to your cars?

Leon Cupra Sport 2000 'W' (the ones built in Belgium when VW took over Seat & tried to show the world how good they were, with larger (stronger) engine internals & very high build quality) These are the upgrades I can remeber... ENGINE JBS-04 turbo larger (225 TT) injectors 4...
  11. cupra R con

FAO: ppl who fitted their own front upper strut brace

you could try "rivnuts", I really cant see a top brace doing much myself, so much so I bought one & then gave it away to someone on here. I was worried about drilling holes in the top mounts causing rust, but each to there own.
  12. cupra R con

Oldest Leon

Just thought I'd drag this up as I still have mine! I don't use it much though! ;)
  13. cupra R con

Please help I cant see...!

To be fair all MK4 derived cars seem the same, just poor ventilation. I change the pollen filter in mine every 3 months, which is every thousand miles or so...:blink:
  14. cupra R con

Please help I cant see...!

It could also be that your A/C has switched itself off, which they do that if it's less than 3-5 degrees outside, I tried disconnecting what I assumed was the outside temp sender in the bumper, but this has had little effect :( I have a bugger of a job defrosting if the A/C has switched...
  15. cupra R con

Wheel refurbs!

Have a look at www.Lepsons.com, they do all our wheels at sensible money for a top job. They are in Gillingham Kent, but they used to do a turn up & Wait option for a bit more cash, it means you get a proper job without having to loose your wheels for a week. :cheers:
  16. cupra R con

Baffled sump (Pics) 56k No no...

Can I ask a silly question? Why is there need for flaps? surely you could control oil flow trough small permanent holes in the baffles (if needed), that way the oil can still circulate via the pump, but still stop the surge whilst cornering :confused:
  17. cupra R con

Baffled sump (Pics) 56k No no...

Well that looks interesting to say the least. How often are you planning to split the sump from the block to check that the flaps/wire haven't parted company?, & surely the flaps will only work one way:confused: Looks like good workmanship though :blink:
  18. cupra R con

The washer jet upgrade part2!

Sorry, I thought that was obvious given the thread, but yes they are. Cheers, & well done for you pioneering efforts.
  19. cupra R con

Forgot the part number, it's 997 628 077 00. Cheers.
  20. cupra R con

Hi, I don't get on here much nowadays, but I searched the subject & read this thread. I work with Porsche, but I didn't think they would fit, so I had a good look around a neighbours car showroom to see if i could see anything suitable to no avail, so I thought why no give the Porsche ones a...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.