2. Nath_123ni

Euro Ibiza

dont like it, liked it wen i first seen it but think its tacky and ott
  3. Nath_123ni

Euro Ibiza

I say go for it, be different
  4. Nath_123ni

Euro Ibiza

dito, cant beat a decked car on dished rims. sweet the poke at the back will be klass, have u streched tyres on them??
  5. Nath_123ni

Euro Ibiza

6j at the front 8j at the rear, 30mm pcds all round, front doesnt really stick out much but i dont mind. lol mine has still some staning issues but hopfully get them sorted. And as for the alloys i was offered a set of cupra alloys before the 'pie dish' alloys and tbh they look better than the...
  6. Nath_123ni

Euro Ibiza

Cheers guys @rod the sod, they r 195/45/16 all round :D gives them a good stretch at the back. They r 30mm pcd adapters allround
  7. Nath_123ni

Euro Ibiza

Got the wheels on today, gave the car a quick wash and took it to take a few pics:
  8. Nath_123ni

Nath's Ibiza

Jeez havnt been on this in ages here's an update Got the wheels on today, gave the car a quick wash and took it to take a few pics:
  9. Nath_123ni

Nath's Ibiza

nice 1, aye i need tyres for my D90s so they can go on after all the snow clears
  10. Nath_123ni

sticker bombing

was watchin this car develop on ed38 but i have to hand it to him, he had the balls to do it, got on stands at ed38 and in fast car. love the inner console in ur motor kris looks class
  11. Nath_123ni

coilovers

I have Ni Coils and they r gr8, low as fek a bit bouncy but for £250 i didnt expect much. If i had the money id have got weitecs but as said, get wat u pay for
  12. Nath_123ni

Nath's Ibiza

Hey ppl havnt been on in a few months but i eventually got my car lowerd so i took some pics a while back just phone camera so bad quality: And as of the recent snow it hasnt moved much cuz its so low i thought id take a snap lol
  13. Nath_123ni

flip key info thread

Can someone give me some info on how to get a flip key 4 my 07 ibiza? many thanks
  14. Nath_123ni

show us your yellow ibiza's

Just got some Black Porsche D90's for mine :D
  15. Nath_123ni

Alex's - Candy White Mk4 Ibiza - SOLDD!!! :(

I think carbon is a bit much, thats just me. M8s of mine have black vinyl and its the dogs like for watever he paid, my other mate has a matt black spayed roof which he done himself which also looks class, hard choice to make like im in the same boat when i get paid :cry:
  16. Nath_123ni

If u can get some1 to do u gold/black vinyl it would be a good job like or spray it watever lol
  17. Nath_123ni

Theres an astra in carrick with a carbon roof, cost him shitloads and doesn't make that big of a difference compared to a vinyl 1 tba
  18. Nath_123ni

Euro Ibiza

shame, its a nice lookin motor
  19. Nath_123ni

Euro Ibiza

Hellaflush lol lovly m8 looks ticket
  20. Nath_123ni

Nath's Ibiza

yea ano :lol:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise