Search results

1. Mini report and picture link to awesome GTI 23rd Feb meet

Videos stictched together from RR of a few cars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaw2sSuusQc&list=UUU0BKEq6IyFTAAbMBlTGJng&index=1
  2. Mini report and picture link to awesome GTI 23rd Feb meet

Link updated with photshop images from myself :)
  3. Mini report and picture link to awesome GTI 23rd Feb meet

Well it was a bit last minute to deffinitly go to Awesome GTI Chairty Event seeing as I got the Ibiza back Friday night after new clutch and flywheel! But i made it up about 11am on the saturday. So appoligise for not a lot of pictures, and videos are yet to be uploaded to my youtube account...
  4. NW Rolling Road Day

Like said when do you need payment....... But at the minute I am going to have to wait to see where I will be working :(
  5. NW Rolling Road Day

Id be up for it.... Location and price pending.... Only wekely pay currently so have to bit a bit away each week
  6. Front centre grille probably again?

Clips on top of the grill i pushed gentle on the middle bit and the centre bit will fall out then left up the other bit with a flat head screwdriver. Just do it gentlely and have hand ready to cathc the litttle pin when pushing it down
  7. Used car prices gone up

Trade price hahahahah dream on! trade give under £3,000
  8. Tyres losing pressure

Had this problem paid twice to have tyre taken off wheel cleaned and put back on... last for a few weeks then it statred going dow again.... switched to a better condition wheel and been fine.... seems it was like other said corroded alloy wheel
  9. coilovers/drop links/ARB

well wind the coilovers bacj up until you get the shorten drop links.... then fit new shorter drop links drop it and get the tracking done. theres ****ing **** loads of threas on here regarding this!
  10. not very vag BUT......A young lads last wish....

Wouldnt bother mate. appertnyl the resposnse has been huge and now doing a low key one with scoobynet. Theyhave thanks the car entuists. think theres a paypal donation set up but as yet i've not seen one
  11. not very vag BUT......A young lads last wish....

Theres a huge convoys on facebook up. One of which is lymm services :) might be benefical to north west guys/girls ;) will be last minute thing for myself if going due to lack of money with no job :(
  12. Different coolant and oil cap options?

Awesome GTI black coolant cap about £10 (inc VAT) ;)
  13. Rear light ideas?

My rear end. I like the FR lights on my thunder grey they suit it well. Just added euro light with red led bulb for fog light (ignore sticker and missing wiper they are gone)
  14. Light cluster help! Side light cover clip needed!

Will look in gagrage in morning. I did have a full set up for the front end as they were manky ligjhts and got replacement ones.
  15. picking up alloys

just got a set too for mine... probs just spares to be honest while i save to get om ones refurbished. will standard bolts fit and work? mine a pre facelift FR
  16. Fuel Filter Change 1.9 PD

i have an 05 plate FR tdi did a fuel filter change some 18months ago and filled with diesel, no problems at all
  17. milltek exhaust.....

I near north wales i believe demon theves do free fitting if bought on ebay (milteck)
  18. Headlight Adjuster Screw

will look in morning. which side? edit i have an old set of headlights in gagre (twin mind as on an FR)
  19. blacktop roof

Guy in Northwich is £50-£80 depending on the size off roof and if you can get the areil out to help.
  20. Changing rear discs

Did mine recently. Like above its an allan key. And can be a nightmare to remove.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.