Search results

1. Mk4 Golf seats

Will be easy to fit, mk4 golf seats will just need the big chunk with the 2 bolts at the front to be ground off, then a small bit of fabrication and they'll be in. For reference I got mk4 golf recaro's into a 6n2 Polo a good few years ago, and size wise they were perfect, the polo being smaller...
  2. 2006 Ibiza FR - Passenger Door Locking

Anyone want this? Leaving the country in 2.5 weeks and having a clear out.
  3. Ibiza FR rear bumper

Facelift or not? I've got a none facelift FR one available. edsutch(at)gmail(dot).com if you want it cheap.
  4. Why did you opt for coilovers...?

Cheap car, that had cheap parts to change. Custom Map Good Quality coilovers. Strong engine for basic changes. I dont quite get the Ferrari/ Aston comment? I said the Ibiza looks **** standard, so I changed it? Its not going to look incredible for £5k is it? :blink: If I wanted...
  5. Why did you opt for coilovers...?

As the Cupra looks **** standard height, and the suspension is crap standard basically. AP's made the car look, and drive SO much nicer.
  6. 225 tyres for 17" Cupra rims...?

Just stick to the 205/40's, they look big enough as it is ha
  7. TT comps on mk 4 ibiza

Mine, before I sold it. 195/40's, AP Coilovers.
  8. 2006 Ibiza FR - Passenger Door Locking

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=285371&page=2 Nobody replied to me, but it decided to fix itself. Have a spare module from an 07' FR for sale if you want to replace yours? PM me as I'm off on Holiday tomorrow.
  9. 3SDM alloy wheel fitment?

8.5 18 ET 35 None of that with Cupra brakes sounds fun, at all.
  10. Door lock microswitch Guide

Mega bump! Okay, part number 3b2 837 015 Pretty sure it's the drivers side gone as interior light doesn't come on when open door, locking/ unlocking itself all the time. Looking at replacements on eBay, does it have to be from a 3dr as its a 3dr car I presume?
  11. What coilovers for around £500?

AP's Mondeo droplinks.
  12. EPC and Brake Lights NOT GO OFF

Brake Light Switch/Sensor, £7 from GSF, 5 mins to change.
  13. Engine conversion

Doubt you'd even break even tbh, VR is a heavy engine, expsensive to get power out of, everyone will go for the mapped up Cupra, more modern engine, better economy, off the shelf parts for power etc. The noise of a VR wins hands down, but thats about it.
  14. Double Din Help..

Mine was a flush fit, Pioneer one. The retard halfords emplyee will simply have thought you meant as in the 'size' being double din, taking up 2 slots, of coure theyre all different depths, dependant on what there are etc. Sad to say, those cheap eBay ones are always huge and stick out...
  15. Engine conversion

Its becuase its stupid spending all that money/ problems etc doing something, when you just go and buy the better version, ie Cupra, and have engine brakes suspension interior spec bushes 100% standard wiring/ immobiliser, so should be no issues etc You'll never make money doing stuff...
  16. porsche alloy wheel help !!

Not got a Cupra though do you? The Cupra brakes are what makes fitment annoying.
  17. How I refurbed my vRS alloys

From Seat? Crazy thought, I know.. :lol:
  18. Anyone with 18's out there?

I knew you'd reply lol. 45mm is hardly low, I'm talking AP's wound all the way down, adjusters out etc. Thats the work to simply get them to 'fit' well, a bit of spirited driving and you'll be going insane from the noises. 8mm, anyone down a decent height on standard wheels will complain...
  19. porsche alloy wheel help !!

As I said all depends on the shape of the wheel, 20mm may work, may need up to 35mm, bringing ET to 20, which then will poke too much. Longer wheels nuts? You need Adapters as the PCD is difference, they bolt to hub and wheel bolts to adapter with standard wheel nuts. Good Quality adapters...
  20. porsche alloy wheel help !!

Depending on the shape of the rear of the wheel you may get away with it, depending on what size adapter you use, ie. 20mm, will bring ET down to 35 up front, which would fit under fine, just depends in a 20mm adapter will clear the Caliper.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise