Search results

1. dalepearson

Will these LED DRL's work on the Exeo?

Good work mate, I may consider this. Cheers for trying them out.
  2. dalepearson

ipod cable

Possibly worth a punt for the cost, but with the limited information they supply I cant see how it works.
  3. dalepearson

LED Lighting

Sadly they dont work on the Exeo, we have not found any that do yet without modifications.
  4. dalepearson

New Exeo and Exeo ST - More style, even more efficiency

Nice to see a proper honeycone grill on the go, look forward to that part number :) I also see the RNS-E makes a return.
  5. dalepearson

Exeo estate

I went for the 140 as I wanted that little extra MPG
  6. dalepearson

LED Lighting

Any idea what kind of light these are going to give off??
  7. dalepearson

LED Lighting

Nath, I sent you a PM but I assume you never got it. I see these are now back in stock. Have you re-ordered and tested them in the Exeo, or have you found a decent alternative for your DRL's? Cheers Dale
  8. dalepearson

Model of the Sat Nav in a Sport Tech

You cant control the volume from the steering wheel controls??
  9. dalepearson

Exeo estate

A few have them, me being one of them. Not heavy to drive at all, and with sports suspension very well handling to.
  10. dalepearson

Exeo front Grille

Not bad. Not an exact match to the lower honeycone but still looks good.
  11. dalepearson

Pioneer & iPod connector

They should all work. They did change the voltage in the later apple products so you may need a converter of ebay, but they are cheap if you do.
  12. dalepearson

Model of the Sat Nav in a Sport Tech

Anyone have more info on what this fix is, would be handy for anyone considering a retro fit.
  13. dalepearson

Lowering an exeo

They have auto adjusters.
  14. dalepearson

Lowering an exeo

The rears are deffo alot easier, its all doable just takes time. Deffo doable in a day though. Took me about 6 hours, could do it in 4 - 5 I recon if you got all the right tools and a proper flat working area.
  15. dalepearson

Lowering an exeo

yup me. see pic in the post above.
  16. dalepearson

How cold is your aircon?

Good to hear.
  17. dalepearson

Exeo front Grille

Where you simply putting it behind or planning on doing the honeycone mod? I have redone mine, but if I am honest I am still not 100% happy with it as I found it very difficult to get a nice smooth finish. Such a shame Seat dont just do one as standard at a reasonable price.
  18. dalepearson

Exeo front Grille

So I have carboned up and cut the front Seat badge I think it looks good, but the badge less look has deffo grown on me.
  19. dalepearson

Exeo front Grille

I assume your asking about the Exeo. Pop the bonet. On the top of the grill are two plastic plugs, level these out with a screwdriver, takes some fiddling. Then pull top of the grill foward, you have to pull a resonable amount, but also be gentle not to snap anything. When the top has come...
  20. dalepearson

Exeo front Grille

Is there a forum post where you got this picture where the author details what portions he cut out to renable the S?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.