Search results

1. minty23

Mintys Slammed, stickerbombed 1.6 LCR (2012 UPDATE, NEW WHEELS, STANCED AND STRIPPED)

yeah done alot of what i had planned for it already. tidyed up the bodywork and re sprayed some parts, refurbed and sprayed the wheels in neon yellow(pics dont do it justice) and fitted some long red jdm wheel nuts, dmax roof spoiler. 215/40/18s on 9.5j's, teigwa front tow hook, sorted out the...
  2. minty23

Mintys Slammed, stickerbombed 1.6 LCR (2012 UPDATE, NEW WHEELS, STANCED AND STRIPPED)

Oh well least i can just look outside at my new project. My new daily drifter s15 had it 4months now and this is how it sits after aload of engine mods, referbed wheels and a roof spoiler. 0-60 in 4.5secs so its a feck lot quicker than the leon lol will be getting some more stance treatment this...
  3. minty23

Really sad to see this actually. I sold it a month ago and the guy had the cheek to call it a shed. The tool didnt even come down to see it. Its really sad to see my first car that i put alot of time and effort into being broken. loved that car to bit and actually had a tear in my eye when that...
  4. minty23

Haha cheers a mate did that after we had a massive British Heart Foundation meet. Next ones will be in HD for sure. What fb page did you find it on? Me and oli also made this pretty cool video from the fast show http://vimeo.com/40684884
  5. minty23

Every time Fast Car take a photo of mine they find the worst angle ever. Come on! Leons are easy to shoot[:@]
  6. minty23

brought some black spray tint before for the side repeaters but never did it cos i could never get it right on a spare light i used to practice
  7. minty23

Yeah its a bit addictive but i think the key is not to go over the top and use only a selected amount of colours. Ebay think it was bout £3 but did come rolled up with an elastic band which made it a right pain in the backside appling it:cry:
  8. minty23

Drop Link Lower Bolt Sheered

had the same problem when fitting my coilovers, just drilled it out in the end
  9. minty23

Which spacers did you go for?

20mm rear and 10mm front but will up the fronts to 15mm soon
  10. minty23

Yeah really enjoying the car right now shame i didnt have the balls to take it up the strip at santa pod this weekend would of been interested to see what time it does cos it does hold its own against alot of my mates more powerful cars. Just dont trust the gearbox on the strip lol Sent from my...
  11. minty23

Really good actually. have 3000k hids and its much better now with the tint surpisingly
  12. minty23

cheers guys yeah im loving the yellow lights too also done the side repeaters and forgot to mention that i got a 's' badge and grill which i sprayed black and stickered the 's'. plus some red m6 bolts for the engine bay :D
  13. minty23

Few updates then. After recieving some new wheels from my fiancee decided to add some 20mm bolt on spacers to the rear and 10mm ones to the fronts. Before After Also sprayed my cam cover Also tinted the lights yellow and re stickered the splitter and windscreen This is how...
  14. minty23

problem is i love this car too much and its worth more to me than the asking price. id pay 2200 just to keep it in my life forever which i think is what im going to do or at least in the family. sounds so sad lol but will be getting a nissan s13 or if im lucky ps13 this year as ive loved...
  15. minty23

cheers man i hope it finds a good home as its treated me well. turned out to be an awesome first car
  16. minty23

NOW FOR SALE £2200 ONO http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used_cars/seat/leon_cupra/seat_leon_1_6_16v_cupra_rep/371063
  17. minty23

MPJ's 1.6 MK1 Leon - Update

do what i did it doesnt look too bad. just try and cut that corner off nicely and then paint it
  18. minty23

just a few more upto date pics A few from Hellaflush 2011 rough pic of the back with the new stickers new fuel pump aswel after spending two weeks without driving it. not having it for that long has really made me think that im not bored of it yet. not looking...
  19. minty23

What coilovers to go for

aps are definatly nicest for that money. i have them and they ride lovely compared to some peoples that have gone for the cheap ones. the damping on them is pretty spot on as mike said not to harsh or soft. youd be silly not to go for them mate
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members