Search results

1. PAULTDI67

Dashboard light

Hi everyone peeps so bit confused about this one my battery went flat other day cos I left ignition on for around 2hr while cleaning&polishing had to jump start NOW I've got warning lights steering /tcs/tyre pressure there isn't a fault cos they weren't lit before is there any way to turn em off...
  2. PAULTDI67

*for sale*

Hi peeps b4 admin deletes this IT'SNOT A 4SALE ADLETS EXPLAIN I've posted for sale ad on gumtree got a text from someone saying willing 2 pay asking price via paypal without coming 2look[what're everyones thoughts? is it a genuine buyer or should I run&hide?i'm willing 2 let it go if it's gen I...
  3. PAULTDI67

Winter wonderland

Hi everyone peeps so now winter's upon us again with all the **** all over the car&the windows I was wondering whatever happened to petrol stations having buckets o soapy water to wash your windows&lights with ?:confused: My local stations seems to have hard time supplying paper...
  4. PAULTDI67

Alarm

Hi all peeps not really a problem just a bit confused as in the hot weather when I roll the windows down with the remote the alarm keeps going off but when I open email by turning the ignition on it don't go off:confused:
  5. PAULTDI67

Do you wash?

Hi everyone peeps as per the title no I'm not interested in your personal hygiene:) I'm referring to the car do you wash it yourself ? use local auto car wash? take it to one of the many hand car wash type thingys? for me its hand wash myself only used one of those hand wash places once when it...
  6. PAULTDI67

Do you wash?

Hi everyone peeps as per the title no I'm not interested in your personal hygiene:D I'm referring to the car do you wash it yourself ? use local auto car wash? take it to one of the many hand car wash type thingys? for me its hand wash myself only used one of those hand wash places once when...
  7. PAULTDI67

Cable tv

Hi everyone peeps so I a bit confused/thick we've recently had virgin dig up our street layin their cable so my question's how's it get from the little junction box in the street outside the garden wall into the house?:confused:i can see they'll have to dig a trench in garden but my drive's one...
  8. PAULTDI67

Whats these?

Hi everyone peeps just had my car serviced@dealers&got one o these new video report things while viewing it noticed these 2 pipes WHAT R THEY? r they anything to do with a/c-heater maybe 2 let condensation out of a/c cant tell where other end is or have I got it totally wrong:lol: WHAT R...
  9. PAULTDI67

Sat nav

Hi everyone peeps I've a supercopa with the sat nav how did u get the speed camera alert on? :confused:can it b turned on in mk2 leon media syst 2.2:shrug:?Cos my dad's volvo's got it and it seems like a good idea save's having 2 keep a look out 4 em!! TRIED THIS SEARCH THING BUT CANT FIND...
  10. PAULTDI67

Electric windows

Hi everyone peeps strange things are going on with my windows in the recent hot weather I open them to let some heat out but when I close em with that auto shut thing all close then drivers rolls down again as if there's a obstruction but there isn't tried search but can't find what I'm...
  11. PAULTDI67

Brakes

Hi everyone peeps when my leon was serviced back in sept the garage advised new front discs so I'm thinkin o doin it this year BUT what discs I fancy putting some EBC grooved on anyone runnn these? whats wear rate like I do mostly normal(borin ****)drivin but ocasionaly get exited&give it some...
  12. PAULTDI67

Dpf

Hi everyone peeps so I'm lookin at getting my mk2 leon fr de-dpf'd BUT who 2 use?any sugestions? preferably in s.yorks/Derbyshire areas :confused:seen STATLLER'S&SHARK PFRMNCE&JBS&DARKSIDE all mention'd on various vw forums I WANT 2 HEAR YOUR EXPERIENCES GOOD&BAD.
  13. PAULTDI67

Turbo or exhaust

Hi everyone peeps:) as per title was goin 2 overtake then suddnl'y NO POWER&loud boomin comin from engine bay area&**** loads o black smoke couldn't see out o rear window&jerkin at low revs&eml's come onfirst thought **** my turbos blown up:cry:but as loud boomin would sugest exhaust:confused:IS...
  14. PAULTDI67

sheffield

Hi peeps :D anyone in crystal peeks/meadowhall/rother valley park area?got engine diagnostic light stays lit cant see owt obvious anyone willing to plug me in &see whats up?
  15. PAULTDI67

engine differences

Hi ev'ryone peeps just qurious cos i read this other day http://http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=354072#&was wonderin what changes does 150 have 2get 20 hp more than 130?:shrug: when diesel car tested 150 at launch it said summat about bigger turbo 2 get extra 20 hp but is it...
  16. PAULTDI67

key code

Hi peeps was walkin past a timpsons key cuttin & saw summat advertised outside about coded key does this mean it allready has imobiliser chip in?:confused:
  17. PAULTDI67

poly bushes

Hi everyone peeps:confused: what's difference (what models use what)in front subframe bushes? looked on poweflex's catalogue it says 2 diffrent dia &summat about there being cast&pressed arms anyone got any info?was the larger dia fitted 2 thelc"R"&other to all others?is there any diffrence...
  18. PAULTDI67

1st time clayin

Hi all finaly got round 2 clayin yesterday as i new i'd need most of the day.i used bilt hamber origional well impressed!!!thought it was clean b4 but WOW.only downside i'm totalyf£$*'d2day but result'''''''''''''''''s well worth it(need shades on 2 looknow):D
  19. PAULTDI67

Was this engine fitted?

Hi everyone peeps:).was wondering i recall seing somewhere(on holl's probably)a saloon version of the leon (was they called toledo?)around 2000 w reg with the golf v5 engine.did they ever make a leon with this engine?:confused:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.