Search results

1. Stu_pot

Back in Black! ** Custom FMIC Build Started & Finished**

Glad to be of service guys :)
  2. Stu_pot

major brake pain (Brembo)

8mm bleed nipple on the master cylinder. You will need a deep socket with a flexy head extension to get on it. Bleed that FIRST, then bleed all round again.
  3. Stu_pot

major brake pain (Brembo)

Have you bled the master cylinder?
  4. Stu_pot

Just picked my LCR up.

Great car you got there Matt, I hope you appreciate how much work has gone into it :)
  5. Stu_pot

im thinking about changing my engine to a r32

Sell your mods, sell your car, put your £3k in the pot and buy one already done :- http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238091 It's already had all the niggly bits worked out that these projects inevitably have.
  6. Stu_pot

is it me?

What companies have you used previously?
  7. Stu_pot

Thanks and Goodbye

Don't pin your hopes totally on tomorrow Nev, let downs aren't nice. However, he'd be a fool not to have it, it's been lavished care, attention and most of all money. I know this as we're both of the same mind! :)
  8. Stu_pot

Which pipes do I need to fit a Laguna FMIC?

Exactly what I said, there is no way you're going to get 90 degree bends tight enough to clear the bumper or the slam panel assembly.
  9. Stu_pot

LCR - will these Aero Wipers fit?

Fantastic statement! Care to elaborate?
  10. Stu_pot

Ahh but do they work as well as the OEM aero blades?
  11. Stu_pot

The clue is in the advert Anderson. "Direct Clip in fitment for HOOKED wiper arms - easy as 1,2,3" Look at the picture.
  12. Stu_pot

More than an arse, how on earth are you going to get 90 deg bends that will be tight enough not to foul anything? There just isn't enough room behind the bumper for that and if you reverse it you foul the slam panel assembly. Yes, anything is possible but all things considered in this case...
  13. Stu_pot

Intercooler hose popping off

No, read the full threads, it's not the Mikalor clamps I'm pointing you at but the complete solution, especially the cod weld beading that we did. It's the beading that's the important thing.
  14. Stu_pot

The pipework needs to exit at either end for it to stand any chance of fitting, especially something that big..
  15. Stu_pot

Intercooler hose popping off

If you want to sort it properly then try what Robdon and I did :- http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2607718&postcount=38
  16. Stu_pot

red leons

:censored:
  17. Stu_pot

Descreening The Maff

Nice one, looking forward to the results! Can I log in VAG-COM using the old v309 ? Sorely tempted to buy it but spent loads recently.
  18. Stu_pot

Creek from the Front Left when turning LCR

Sounds like ARB bushes, very common.
  19. Stu_pot

really stupid question about bleeding brakes

Have you got VAG-COM? If so, use the bleed routine in there.
  20. Stu_pot

Cambelt Tensioner - I was lucky!!!

What was the noise that you heard that alerted you?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.