Search results

1. itfben

LCR wheel bolts

Are the wheel bolts for and LCR with original LCR wheels either: the Radius or Tapered type?
  2. itfben

17" et32 TT Ronals clear LCR Brembos?

as title?
  3. itfben

Help! Angel eye ballast burnt out

My driver side mini Ballast for my angel eyes has burnt outso i have no side light (ring) on that side and wondered if there are brand specific or where i get them? I think mine are Ultra.
  4. itfben

Pic request: Black Cupra R with Anthracite LCR wheels

As title, convert me from doing my LCRs standard wheels Gloss Black. Maybe a darker grey? PLEASE NO OTHER COLOURS OR SILVER! (blacks and darker greys only)
  5. itfben

Rear ARB & strut brace?

Rear ARB arrived! needs fitting, here this is one of the best handling mods to do. as it decreases understeer fair amount, would the addition of a rear strut brace (one that goes in the boot and you can remove and put back in as and when you need boot space) going to tighten up my rear end even...
  6. itfben

will these fit my Cupra R?

description: 17" 5x100 "came off and Audi TT" will they clear brembos with no spacers?
  7. itfben

Painting my Brembos with non caliper paint?

How? I have some Halford colour paint in a spray can (not high temp or caliper) what i do my brembos with this paint if so how? I also have some etch primer to hand as well as some HIGH TEMP clear laquer
  8. itfben

what wheels clear clear brembos?

what wheels will clear brembos without spacers. (M0rk: you got the wrong idea with previous thread im after INFO )
  9. itfben

Mk4 Golf Floor mat fit?

as per title do mk4 door mats fot the mk1 leon? was told they do but im spectical
  10. itfben

which pipes are these?

Diagram with arrow would be perfect.! (1) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAMCO-SILICONE-TURBO-HOSE-KIT-SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-20V-/280593544464?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4154adb510#ht_5071wt_883 (2)...
  11. itfben

Lcr recaro retrim, where?

May get a set of lcr recaros but the side airbags deloyed on thr front passenger seat. Whetr fo refurbs in kent. Or near or just in the uk so i can get some prices.
  12. itfben

Baking Brembo's in Domestic oven (after painting) SAFE???

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=152680 the finish on those looks fab but concerned about fumes from paint going in my domestic oven when baking the brakes to cure the paint.
  13. itfben

My car has started beeping?

No lights have appeared. Stereo was off? Confused what it was
  14. itfben

Long Tow Eye

where can I get a Tow Eye for my LCR that I can have in with the fog light grill in. cheap mod i wana do.
  15. itfben

HELP!!! Locking wheel nut just stripped.

S**t! Do my suspension, finished drivers side, start removing wheel bolt from passenger side and the inside of the locking wheel bolt has just striped away so i not have a locking wheel bolt with a circle outside and a near of circular inside :S only option to dril it out? Iv tried...
  16. itfben

Black Cupra R with dark wheels anyone?

thinking maybe dark grey wheels now rather than black, just dont want them to look like dirty (brake dust) wheels. anyone got any pics? I think it might would nicely with bright brake calipers with wheel bolt covers in colour to match calipers.
  17. itfben

Best Tyres for an LCR?

We all know LCR's eat tyres so sny reccomendations as to what I should get when I replace mine. Mates got/had Vradestein Sessanta's which he loved and where very good. Had Prada Spec-2's on my 1.6 Leon I liked but prob werent the best. My LCR is currently running P-Zero's on front and...
  18. itfben

lowering spring caps?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200624702700&category=40192&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FK-10mm-Lowering-Springs-Caps-Seat-Leon-Mk1-1M-04-/330590704086?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4cf8bdd1d6#ht_2011wt_1141 might these be handy for said LCR...
  19. itfben

"Granny shifting not Double Clutching like you should" explain...

can someone please give me a concrete answer wtf these mean?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.