Search results

1. MK2 Ibiza / Cordoba Pedal box replacement

i am doing this now but the steering column is in my way how did you manage to do it without fighting shear bolts
  2. Sports exhaust for my Mk2 Ibiza

I quite like that idea. just got to find one, Do you know if it fits straight on ?
  3. Sports exhaust for my Mk2 Ibiza

Hi everyone Just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent affordable sports exhaust for my mk2 ibiza. I have the standard bumper on and would like to do as little modification work to the bumper as possible. I look forward to your reply's J
  4. Little question...

How did you get it out of the car. i tried once already but couldnt do it.
  5. Little question...

How did you actually do it ? Did you simply remove the gear knob and gaiter and hack a bit off the top. I thought about doing this a while ago but wimped out when i realised its might not be so simple.
  6. Pioneer deh-p7000ub head unit

Is that also how i keep the setings in the head unit
  7. Pioneer deh-p7000ub head unit

ok no worry. thank you for your help anyway.
  8. Pioneer deh-p7000ub head unit

ok thats awesome. Thank you for your help. I dont suppose you can shed any light on the sub problem ??
  9. Pioneer deh-p7000ub head unit

Will this work even though my car is a 98 seat ibiza mk2 ????
  10. Pioneer deh-p7000ub head unit

What 2 wire's do i need to switch around. as for the sub yes the remote wire is connected the sub works fine its just when i power down the loud thud happens. :think:
  11. Pioneer deh-p7000ub head unit

i have bought it second hand. But it does not memories the settings. Every time i switch off the ignition everything goes back to factory settings.Does anyone know why it does this and how i can fix it. Also when i switch off the ignition the sub in the boot makes a loud thud (like a single...
  12. New Carb

The carb - or so i thought
  13. New Carb

Black oil
  14. New Carb

Air filter and engine bay
  15. New Carb

Oil and lots of it everywhere
  16. New Carb

Yeh , Is that unusual then ????
  17. New Carb

Just a 1.4
  18. New Carb

Anyone ?????????????? Help please
  19. New Carb

My carb has recently gone up the creek i have a mk 2 ibiza 1999 , i am looking for a new one but im after something that will increase bhp. just wondered if anyone could help please , maybe show me a few that would do the job Thanks Jibs666
  20. Wing mirrors

I just got some new wing mirrors for my car and i need to put on some new base plates , How easy is it to take off the old ones and put new ones on ?? I would love any help you can offer , Im Clueless . Thanks