Search results

1. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

Yep, only options were as you stated - Recaro seats and Nav.
  2. Leon Cupra R Mk2 - TTS Engine Cover?

I got mine from TPS - even had one in stock. Took the black its off - filled and painted gloss back and hey presto.
  3. Leon FR springs

probably nothing .. I have a set of standard springs if you want to try it ;)
  4. Leon MK2 Stage 2+

I would highly recommend Statllers too - very impressed with the service. Edit: The TTS cover I think is the best option, fits fine and looks OEM - personally I think some of the aftermarket one's look pants, the completely flat look - I could do that with a piece of cardboard. TTS cover is...
  5. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Coilpack failure - 20k miles on the EA888 2.0 TSI FR engine - I though the coilpack failing days were gone!
  6. All front lights (roughly) the same colour at last!

First link to the car mod shop DRL's are the one 's I got. They have been ok until recently when one of the strips failed. Ordered some slightly different one's which are brighter - or suppose to be. Interested in seeing one of those new fancy looking one you linked as a reversing light.
  7. lowered leon's

To be honest you probably want to aim for a similar height as what you get from the sportlines if you want no issues. Although with 16's you may want to drop it further. Remember coilovers can settle once bed in.
  8. lowered leon's

They will but depends on mileage as to how long.
  9. any negative effect from lowering?

I would say ride quality is better - a little firmer. Apart from that and you go with the usual Sportline option then not much else to worry about
  10. Roof box for Leon

I got the from the dealer - don't have a link but as stated they look like the Thule one's available in halfords. Pretty much identicle if not completely. The halfords box has quick clamps too. Managed to install myself in the carpark.
  11. Roof box for Leon

Bars come off easy - once setup they go on on 5mins. Oval style bars these are. Alloy with a plastic top section running along - presumably to grip things.
  12. Roof box for Leon

Roof bars Seperate - these are seat one's, pretty easy to fit. Line them up and secure in place.
  13. Roof box for Leon

Ended up getting the 460L from Halfords in the end, second hand one's on ebay were going for just over £100 but due to an offer a new one was only £199 so went to get it on Sunday. It was a sad day but it solves the problem - doesnt look too bad.:)
  14. Mini Cooper S - Fun after FR?

LOL you boys :rolleyes:
  15. Roof box for Leon

Cool - quote handy actually, check the seat website and its a 1.6m long 450L so I expect the 470L 1.65m long box I am looking at will be just fine.
  16. Mini Cooper S - Fun after FR?

I have both on the drive - the MCS being an R53 but with a few tweaks - Works, Susp and brake upgrades, very different cars - the Mini is great fun and you can really drive it, stick to the road and comes in handy when your nipping round town - not sure I would swap it for a bigger car due to...
  17. Roof box for Leon

Unfortunatley I need one for a holiday this year due to kids/pushchair - going to the be easiest way :( Looking at a 460L which is approx 165cm long - just wondering what other people have had (surely some of you have :p ) as I think 165cm is about max for the Leon roof - 6ft being the net...
  18. Tyre choice

think I am going for Goodyear F1 Assum 2's - had Eagle F1's and Assym's before and they were a pretty good all rounder.
  19. New LED rear cluster

Anyone have a copy of the technical bulletin ?
  20. Updated: Leon FR Model Year 2012 [Pics]

Leon or Golf at 18, some of us had to put up with proper old school cars when we were 18 - like nova sr's !
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members