Search results

1. rear speaker upgrade

thinking about adding sound deadening and possible upgrade the the rear speakers i get this odd buzzy noise like a dodgy tweeter at high volumes but not on all tracks at high volumes on the drivers side. would something like this be a worthy upgrade...
  2. Does a vcds label file exist for 5QA035858C

As title really Does vcds support the 5QA035858C with long coding ? The B version works fine. 0516 fw
  3. lower while reversing menu remove ?

lower while reversing menu remove ? how can i code this out it never worked properly as no memory seats, i have checked all coding and and turned it off but still shows on the screen.
  4. VCP is not needed for seat sound.

i have managed to apply seat sound to a mib2 technisat unit with just the use of carscanner app pro. i stumbled on this thread which gave hope without having to get vcp and zdc files like i did with my first mib2 unit. https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/436166/ however why go to the...
  5. 2nd hand prices

Thinking about a mk4 fr sport 1.5 dsg. Why are they so bloody expensive most i have seen are 2.5 years old and asking 21 to 24k ??? I did notice list price was 28.5k when this car was new, so looks like they are pricing up against the inflated 2023 new price. Back in 2014 i bought a 1 year 8k...
  6. p28100 control circuit for coolant bypass valve

got this pop up when i scanned wth vcds looking at the coolant tank it is below the line is this simply a sensor fault or just low or something else going on leak etc i have a bottle of g12 plus plus can i use this instead of g13 ? Address 01: Engine Labels: 06K-907-425-V1.clb...
  7. made up problems ?

so just had my car come back from its major service 2013 car and they have advised front pads are 90% worn but no advisory on the mot which it passed with flying colours ? this car does not even have 30k miles yet. vas 6161 reports battery is defective also , however i have not experienced...
  8. wheel arch liner for 2013 mk3 sc

i believe the part number is 5f0809957f
  9. feels like engine wants to cut out.

why in eco and normal mode accelerating up hill from standstill or from a slow speed feels like the car is going to cut out. it does not do this in sport mode.
  10. climate control trim

anyone know the part number of the glossy silver trim piece for the climate control unit. i have the standard satin black one but would like to change it to life the interior a little. or even the piano black one
  11. which phones work with mirrorlink !

i think it would be useful if a list was available of what phones works with Mirrorlink not android auto as most do.
  12. 1.8 sc 5 year service

so i know a minor service is due but my car has only done 20k :roflmao: do i need cambelt brake fluid change ? i never did brakes last year.
  13. anyone got a mib2 with seat sounds

need an admap from vcds as i would like to code a mib2 retrofit into a mib1 car if anyone has this combination would be much appreciated a long coding of their mib2 would be helpfull if someone with mib2 and seat sound could to a vcds check
  14. anyone got a mib2 with seat sounds and lane assist

i need an admap from vcds as i would like to code a mib2 retrofit into a mib1 car if anyone has this combination would be much appreciated
  15. anyone got a lenovo p2 ? does it work with mirror link

anyone got a lenovo p2 ? does it work with mirror link
  16. anyone done the cooled glovebox mod ?

i noticed on the Spanish forums they have been modifying the glove-box to fit a pipe and vent from a golf just wondering if anyone has done this ? i have to take mine out soon so may do this if its possible at the same time.
  17. Vibration around 75-80

as title really i am getting vibration around 75ish not through the steering but through the body i have taken the two front wheels off but both seem ok. i have put the spare on and will test drive the same road again and alternate the front wheels with the spare. only other thing i noticed...
  18. servicing mk3

anyone know of a good independent garage don`t fancy paying seat £270 to change some oil and filters.
  19. £42 for wiper blades that only come in pairs ???

as title says car been in for minor service today , and they try to fail me on a mot and charge me £42 for some wiper blades ! walked across the road and got them for £18 from ecp although ebay is only £14 for bosch ones . i chuckled when the fitter walked over to the bin they keep the wipers...
  20. cheap rear wiper

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311419934534?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT cheap wiper blade that works perfect my old one screeched all over the place
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.