Search results

1. Darron1823

Lowering Issue

Anyone?
  2. Darron1823

Lowering Issue

Hey folks, I can't seem to get my car to fully lower at the front. The collars are wound right down and still it's sitting high? Anybody got any ideas? Can't mind the brand of coilover Cheers Darron
  3. Darron1823

Darkside Developments

I will attach the email if you think I'm lying. I asked them their thoughts on the hard cut as they run it but not many other mappers will touch it. A justifiable easy answered question and I got a shitty answer. If this "well respected" company run hard cut rev limiters then they weren't...
  4. Darron1823

Darkside Developments

See I asked my mate to do a map but he took advice from 3 top mappers and they all said they wouldn't do it as it can be fatal to your engine and it's especially dangerous on diesels. This is why I asked Darkside but they just gave me an arsey reply. I was going to buy a map of them but not now.
  5. Darron1823

Darkside Developments

Anybody have any experience with hard cut rev limiter? I have asked Darkside developments but I got a very sarcastic response and will not be using there services again. I don't do slating companies but their attitude stinks,especially as I've spent a fair bit of money there.
  6. Darron1823

Fascia

Awesome guys, thank you so much. I will check the sticker in the boot as I have the car at work with me. :coolthumb
  7. Darron1823

Fascia

Can anybody help? Surely somebody has fitted one to a 140PD and has a part number.
  8. Darron1823

Fascia

Hey folks, I went in to my local stealership today in Edinburgh and asked them for a fascia so I can fit an aftermarket head unit. May as well have asked them to fly too the moon. Here's a pic, anybody any idea what colour mines is? I've messaged Dave at Seres but I've gathered he's...
  9. Darron1823

06 140PD clutch issue

Cheers mate
  10. Darron1823

06 140PD clutch issue

Cheers mate, any idea if it's complicated to do?
  11. Darron1823

06 140PD clutch issue

Hey guys, I was driving today and my clutch pedal went flat to the floor and stayed there, couldn't select gears. This wee fella snapped off.. Is this from the clutch pedal assembly or master slave cylinder? Any help is aappreciated ☺ Darron
  12. Darron1823

Tyres

I'm running Vredestein Ultrac Vortis awesome tyre. Was running eagle F1's but would highly recommend these
  13. Darron1823

New Rimz

Only other pic I've got so far
  14. Darron1823

THS FR3 top engine mounts

Just checked and I'm running a THS FR3 dog bone, had completely forgot I fitted it. Makes the car very juddery on clutch bite but I can't fully judge until I get the rest of my mounts done. If anyone has any second hand give me a shout :-)
  15. Darron1823

FR&R tuning but it was without VAT so with it £190
  16. Darron1823

Possibly too much engine movement. The standard engine mounts are guff!! Polybush but not sure which 1 possibly powerflex?!
  17. Darron1823

Just don't want to fit standards and they pack in again in like 10-20,000 miles. The dog bone has added a lot of vibration but just got to live with it.
  18. Darron1823

2L 140PD Too much play in the engine, dog bone sorted it for a while but the rest need done now. You can hear the engine under braking.
  19. Darron1823

Hey guys wondering where I can buy these? My engine mounts are shot and need to get them soon. I found them for £160 but the website won't let me register to order them which is crap. Any info would be appreciated :) Darron
  20. Darron1823

New Rimz

Cheers guys, will try and get better pics up soon but really busy at the mo.