Search results

1. chris2401

Help!! Mirrors don't fold when locking car and passenger window doesn't auto touch

Hi Curtly. Thank you so much for this. I gave it a go and have no got the passenger window working as it should and the mirrors folding in. Very pleased. Thank you mate. :)
  2. chris2401

Help!! Mirrors don't fold when locking car and passenger window doesn't auto touch

Thats a helpful video. Never knew you could do that, I thought it had to be plugged into a VAG Com to be reset. I shall give it a go tomorrow mate. Cheers
  3. chris2401

Hi Guys, It's sods law isn't it. The car behaves itself during it's warranty or most of the time anyway and then when it goes outside it's 3 year warranty it acts up. :( For a long time when locking the car and holding down the lock button it would fold the mirrors in. Now it's not...
  4. chris2401

New to the forum

Hi Guys, Just want to welcome myself. I have a MK3 Seat Leon FR 150BHP with Technology Pack which I got 3 years ago. It's a great car although I have had some unfortunate luck in it over the past year. :( I had a Clio Sport 197 before. I needed a more economical car which offered more kick as...
  5. chris2401

Advice please.

Fight your case mate. Don't give up. At the end of the day you payed that extra £300 to cover any faults and to get your money's worth i would take it back to them and demand them to replace gearbox. You could regret it if you don't fight your case and get it replaced. I wish you all the very...
  6. chris2401

6 disc CD changer? Which models LCR?

Hi Mate. Many thanks for replying back it's much appreciated. Yes it's worth shopping around, especially for a expensive item like a car. The standard LCR seats do look comfy, others on here say that they aren't as comfy but each to their own. In regards to the disc changer it's...
  7. chris2401

Hi Mate. Many thanks for replying back it's much appreciated. I never knew you could use a 6 disc changer in any car i thought they were made for specific car they came with. hmmm interesting!!. I mean it would be a bonus if like I said I could get recaro's and cd disc changer but i would...
  8. chris2401

Hi Mate. Many thanks for replying back it's much appreciated. You've made me want to look for recaro seats despirately now. lol It wasn't a nessesary but a like at first but now you have told me how comfy the recaro's are compared to the standard LCR i want to get both recaro's and 6 disc...
  9. chris2401

Hi Guys. I am saving up for a black LCR 225 and hopefully all being well getting it this time next year. :D CAN'T WAIT!!! I am wanting not only it to be low milleage preferbly under 50k, i would settle for anything from 45k-55k though. :) One other feature I am looking for but can only...
  10. chris2401

ChrisGTL - MK1 LCR 225 - Going from APR to REVO

Thats cool mate. I tried having a look for the price of the JabbaSport heatshield on it's own but i can only find the induction kit pack. :confused: How much would the shield be on it's own. I have been looking at BMC filters too mate the ones with the carbon fibre housing they look cool but...
  11. chris2401

Hi Mate. Your Jetex universal cone filter looks nice mate. Blue stands out. I said to one of the guys on here that I am saving up for a black LCR 225 and wanted to know the best filter for the cupra r? Alot of people on here said Jetex and looking by the results on the graph it's good and...
  12. chris2401

Mate you have bought a very very nice car. I am saving up for a black LCR 225 model, if full-time job and my racing goes well I am planning to have LCR on my drive by this time next year. I CAN'T WAIT :D I want to do the following mods to it.... - Milltek Resonated cat back exhaust. -...
  13. chris2401

Pipercross Viper or Jabba Sport Induction kit?

Basically what I am looking for seen as a FMIC is a only way to cool the air, I would be looking for basically more air intake to get slightly more MPG and quicker throttle responce. That is what I would be expecting from a open cone Jetex like what you got. Would you say this is what you have...
  14. chris2401

Hi Mate. Cheers for your advice on the experience of your new Jetex open cone filter. Like I have said I had never heard of them before you guys mentioned them so I didn't think they were that good. But if you guys praise them and from what I have read from yourself it's made me feel more...
  15. chris2401

Yes I know what you mean now mate. lol. sorry. I was going to get a blue forge silicone hose or samco but I know they are quite expensive. It saids on the ebay add that Temperature Range: -60 C upto +200 C. Does this mean anything? After all it's only a pipe that straightens the air going into...
  16. chris2401

Hi Mate. Many thanks for the advice it was good to read. So basically your saying the way to go would be to get a Jetex open cone filter amd a silicone spacer? This may sound a stupid thing but could you send me a pic or a link so I can see what a silicone spacer looks like that you mentioned...
  17. chris2401

ok cheers mate. Here is the Jabba Sport induction kit link again. Hopefully this one works mate. http://www.jabbasport.com/store/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=JSIKLEONFBW
  18. chris2401

Hi Mate. Many thanks for the reply. :) I've been on the Jetex website, and had a look at a few of their filters. I hadn't heard of jetex filters before u mentioned them. I am not sure whether to go for a universal cone filter and a Jabba Sport Heat shield OR a universal cone filter inside...
  19. chris2401

Hi Guys. I am saving up for my black LCR 225. :D Along with a number of mods I am wanting to do to it when I purchase the car, one of them is a decent performance induction kit to it. I preferbly wanted a ITG Maxogen Induction kit for my LCR but for some reason I don't think they make a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.