Search results

1. Big Power Mk1 Cupra R wanted

Guys I’m wanting to return to ownership, only with a 400+ bhp reliable (if those two can go even be in the same sentence) 😂 I’d consider a lesser powerful Hybrid set up too, But I want a quick LCR, not just a stage 2. I’ll be in the market within 6 weeks and have up to £10k Chris
  2. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Track / Fast road K04 turbo

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Once magazine featured not that it counts now lol 107k Mot is next year K04 turbo Bam injectors Bam maf Bam inlet High pressure fuel pump Forge intercooler Volt meter Boost gauge 312mm big brake upgrade G60 Fly & VR6 clutch combo Coilover suspension Short shift...
  3. Pro Race 1.2s swap For BBS wheels

I’m after done 1.2’s and have some nice BBS wheels to swap. See attachment
  4. Mk3 Ibiza Custom leather interior

these are currently in my pretty well known Ibiza, I ideally want a deal in a set of standard cupra seats in black. The seats are in good condition, minus a scag on the drivers base, The door cards are available as is a matching parcel shelf with infinity speakers fitted. I don’t need the...
  5. LCR Difficult to select 5th gear

Me too, I thought it made perfect sense, the gears just a little slower at going in, but no whines, no crunches, indicating its a healthy box, is there a further way of adjusting the linkeage to help the 5th?
  6. LCR Difficult to select 5th gear

Nope... Lock box, pulled linkeage springfs back, locked gearstick, released linkeage springs, then unlocked box and stick, still pretty much the same???
  7. LCR Difficult to select 5th gear

Good point, I will do the youtube tutorial now lol
  8. LCR Difficult to select 5th gear

My newely purchased LCR had a totally w4nked gearbox from the off, Rather than paying through the nose for a rebuild of second hand parts, I opted for a known working used one, The box has been fitted today and selects gears without the whine I had in the last, all gears perfect EXCEPT 5th...
  9. Scorched paint on bonnet above turbo LCR

I get the heat blanket, but can't believe SEAT built the KO4 To run soo hot that it can ruin the paint without the blanky! ;)
  10. Scorched paint on bonnet above turbo LCR

To the point I started a thread on it....
  11. Scorched paint on bonnet above turbo LCR

I don't have any silver heat absorbing blanket in my turbo area, I seem to remember having some on my nearly new LCR, can the lack of it be the reason outside on my bonnet the paint has gone like crazy paving?
  12. For sale advert approval time

Although im 100% happy with the wealth of help & advice I get on the forum, I cannot ignore the length of time the mods take to approve the adverts! Last time my car was sold elsewhere a week before the advert went live on here. my last wanted advert for anLCR was so late I had already bought...
  13. Possible gearbox issues LCR

The o2M hasn't rectified the issue - I have not actually driven it for a few days as the GF has been using it - So today I toppped up the gear oil, did the shim mod and test drove it, It grinds on decelleration rather than whines.... I am now looking to refurb the box fully as the car was sold...
  14. LCR FZQ gearbox fluid tools required

I cannot see a definitive reply on any thread using the search - So in order to have all tools ready to check and top my rearbox oil up, What tool for the plug am i buying? Allen or Torque bit? also can someone guide me to the plug I'm removing to refill.... Thanks
  15. Possible gearbox issues LCR

what tools can I use if I dont have the pliers?
  16. Possible gearbox issues LCR

Yes just watched it again and I am happy its the larger one, I will fit it tomorrow along with a fluid topup, Lets hope the box is cured..... I will report back
  17. Possible gearbox issues LCR

Yes, but theres 2 clips, one is on the smaller shaft (10p sized roughly) and a large one right on the outer silver ring (tennis ball sized) I watched the tutorial on YouTube, (if you can call it a tutorial) and the box was different looking, He removed the huge outer circlip?
  18. Possible gearbox issues LCR

Hi guys, I bought a 2004 LCR from a chap on here Sunday just gone, I was in the know of the 2nd gear whine when I asked him to deliver the car some 140miles to me, we agreed its a fair way of buying a car blind, if the sellers prepared to drive it thus far, clearly has nothing to fear and would...
  19. Thinking of selling up

Prices vary, I sold my 2004 Platinum last month, genuine 88k, new belts totally standard, Locks needed changing, and had a few scuffs & a dented rear arch, I sold it for £1750
  20. BAM cutting out after 20 seconds???

Fixed for now, I unplugged the Airbag Control Module, I shall send it off now for refurbished or Code erasing.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.