Search results

1. Big Power Mk1 Cupra R wanted

Guys I’m wanting to return to ownership, only with a 400+ bhp reliable (if those two can go even be in the same sentence) 😂 I’d consider a lesser powerful Hybrid set up too, But I want a quick LCR, not just a stage 2. I’ll be in the market within 6 weeks and have up to £10k Chris
  2. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Track / Fast road K04 turbo

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Once magazine featured not that it counts now lol 107k Mot is next year K04 turbo Bam injectors Bam maf Bam inlet High pressure fuel pump Forge intercooler Volt meter Boost gauge 312mm big brake upgrade G60 Fly & VR6 clutch combo Coilover suspension Short shift...
  3. Pro Race 1.2s swap For BBS wheels

I’m after done 1.2’s and have some nice BBS wheels to swap. See attachment
  4. Mk3 Ibiza Custom leather interior

these are currently in my pretty well known Ibiza, I ideally want a deal in a set of standard cupra seats in black. The seats are in good condition, minus a scag on the drivers base, The door cards are available as is a matching parcel shelf with infinity speakers fitted. I don’t need the...
  5. LCR Difficult to select 5th gear

My newely purchased LCR had a totally w4nked gearbox from the off, Rather than paying through the nose for a rebuild of second hand parts, I opted for a known working used one, The box has been fitted today and selects gears without the whine I had in the last, all gears perfect EXCEPT 5th...
  6. Scorched paint on bonnet above turbo LCR

I don't have any silver heat absorbing blanket in my turbo area, I seem to remember having some on my nearly new LCR, can the lack of it be the reason outside on my bonnet the paint has gone like crazy paving?
  7. For sale advert approval time

Although im 100% happy with the wealth of help & advice I get on the forum, I cannot ignore the length of time the mods take to approve the adverts! Last time my car was sold elsewhere a week before the advert went live on here. my last wanted advert for anLCR was so late I had already bought...
  8. LCR FZQ gearbox fluid tools required

I cannot see a definitive reply on any thread using the search - So in order to have all tools ready to check and top my rearbox oil up, What tool for the plug am i buying? Allen or Torque bit? also can someone guide me to the plug I'm removing to refill.... Thanks
  9. Possible gearbox issues LCR

Hi guys, I bought a 2004 LCR from a chap on here Sunday just gone, I was in the know of the 2nd gear whine when I asked him to deliver the car some 140miles to me, we agreed its a fair way of buying a car blind, if the sellers prepared to drive it thus far, clearly has nothing to fear and would...
  10. BAM cutting out after 20 seconds???

Hi I'm posting here to get maximum help, Its an Audi TT in question but hoping help is here as it's a 225 BAM, Last night I picked up my TT, Drove it 60 miles and it didn't skip a beat, Loved the drive in fact, So parked it up & went to bed untill 7am ready for work.... I turned the key...
  11. LCR How do I remove temp sensor?

Its the upper one that sits in a straight pipe bolted on with 2 torx screws, Do I have to remove the straight pipe & push the sensor through itself? There are no clips or anything holding it in....
  12. LCR error 17704

My LCR has error code 17704 - thermostat sensor code, my temp gauge is fine & rises as normal, (apart from yesterday when it dropped off, then back up???) do I just get a thermostat sensor? Or is this a possible thermostat itself? Thanks in advance!
  13. Mapping a Missile switch into an LCR

My buddy owns Sabre tuning, he tunes huge powered Fiat Coupes & Fast Fords, He upon request on a few of the Coupes has fitted missile style switches for different maps, like the most recent I've been in, A 622bhp Coupe, 400bhp, or flick the switch for 622!!! is it the same process, and as...
  14. Cupra wheel bearing? or......

Hi guys, My newly aquired Cupra has a hideous droning / vibrating noise coming from front left wheel. Goes as soon as I turn left even a tiny bit, the second I turn right at all - the harsh drone continues... I'm assuming the bearings gone, although I've tried wiggling the wheel and there...
  15. Right fitting decat - 1.8t Cupra

Hi chaps, can you advise what decats fit as a straight swap. Lots of different ones on eBay, just don't want fitting failure after getting it on a ramp! Its an 03 plate cupra Cheers.
  16. Best options for an LCR Downpipe?

I just picked a cheap LCR that needs some work, One thing is the blowing DP, Its a standard one, I will be replacing it again with an OEM one, Wheres the cheapest option available? Are the S3, TT ones all ok?, I found alot of cheap TT ones on Ebay used, But low miles... I had a 3" on my sig...
  17. 1.8t Turbo hesitation help??

Hi all, I have a question, possibly belonging in another 1.8t section, HOWEVER BEING AN EX OWNER OF A LEON CUPRA R, can say this section has EPIC knowledge!! However here goes, Just bought a Beetle 1.8t for my partner, Its a 2002, Of unknown tune state, Upon driving it back from...
  18. Bye from me & my LCR

Just thought i'd say thanks for all the advice I have had during the 20 months of LCR ownership, I have found out EVERYTHING needed from this forum, from leaky gaskets to 249 bypass guides, I never made a meet sadly, But there seems to be one hell of a good community here, I am only...
  19. will star fish 17's fit over LCR brembos with spacers?

as im selling my LCR and want to keep the rims?
  20. Performance - Leon Cupra R Stage 2 / Cupra Stage 1

How would the 2 fair against one another, Reason for asking is my cars a generic mapped stage 2 LCR with all the goodies, Including a 3" Turbo back exhaust with NO cat No boxes, Other is a Cupra with just a 007p and Revo1... We have compared cars performance, And my car can only...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.