Search results

1. What product to use. Not the usual question

Hi. Im wanting to no what is a good product to use before the likes of srp or black hole. Im wanting a product to use that kind of works like a t-cut so the paint is fresh before applying the polish..except a clay bar as i did that last week. Im nus gettin bored of using poish then wax all the...
  2. Is a better fuel pump really needed for a k04 hybrid?

So y do we fit inlines then? For piece of mind factor? Im not sure how good my standard pump is. Thats y i got an inline. But if i dont need it then i may sell it. Cheers for the info bill
  3. Is a better fuel pump really needed for a k04 hybrid?

Right i see.mmm. Would a bosch 1 do the job? Ive got an inline 1 but i cant. Be bothered with the fuss of fitting it. I jus want a better intank pump
  4. Is a better fuel pump really needed for a k04 hybrid?

Hi. Just wondering if a ugraded fuel pump is really needed on a k04 hybrid? As im sure some hybrids run stock fuel pumps and they seem to hold up fine? Cheers ash
  5. Inline fuel pump or high pressure in tank pump?

i dont think my standard in tank 1 isnt good enough to supply the inline, im just lookin for an easier option as fittin an in tank 1 would be easier to get fitted because any garage can do it
  6. Inline fuel pump or high pressure in tank pump?

Iv got an inline fuel pump for my lcr but with me not being clued up on fittin them and with the local garages not havin a clue either im thinking of selling the inline and just getting a higher pressure in tank pump? But which is best? The inline is a walbro, but the in tank i would buy would...
  7. How to fit and inline fuel pump in the engine bay to an lcr

Is it easier/quiker to install an inline fuel pump underneath the car wer the filter is, or install it in the engine bay? I havent a clue on what to do. No good with electrical wires. I have the inline pump already with some fittings that i got from ina..its all that is stopping me from gettin...
  8. DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

Up to u danny. Im either goin for a candy apple red vinyl roof to match my wheels orr, midnight or cadburys purple and keep my red wheels. Be different that wud....i reken gon for the focus rs green :-) with some nice deep purple wheels ;-) booom!!!
  9. Abs sensor?

Could this cause the lights to cum on?
  10. Abs sensor?

Ah ok cheers. Any idea if its not the break sensor?
  11. Abs sensor?

My abs light keeps coming on then goin off, along with my esp light? I know the esp light maybe the maf. But sometimes wen pressing the breake pedal lightly i get the same feel as when the abs kicks in?? Could this be a nackerd sensor? and how much are they to replace? Cheers ash
  12. Abs and esp on at the same time? Is it the maf?

Wher is the abs sensor? And how do i check tonsee if its goosed?
  13. Abs and esp on at the same time? Is it the maf?

Hi guys as sed. Over the last couple of days my abs and esp light has come on at the same time but then sometimes go off. Is it the maf on its way out? Cheers
  14. Hid light flashes on then goes out?

I think its the bulb as i tried the bulb in the side that was workin and it still didnt work
  15. Hid light flashes on then goes out?

Ryt iv changed my ballast and it still flickers on then goes off? Any ideas? Cheers
  16. DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

Lol. Il say it sammi. Happy new year haha
  17. What do u guys think?

Iv done the s badge in black and red already
  18. What do u guys think?

I can colour match the splitter as i have the paint code that my wheels wer done in. My jus leave it as it is with the wheels. My do the mirrors thou and just do the splitter in gloss black or just leave it standard. As for chavy...mmm dont think its chavy as i dont want to be like every other...
  19. What do u guys think?

Hi. I put a request in the photoshop section to colour my splitter in red and then my mirrors and splitter in red. My wheels are already red btw so that hasnt been photoshopped. Just want to see your opinions. Cheers :)
  20. How to fit and inline fuel pump in the engine bay to an lcr

Even looking at that im baffled lol. How long will it take someone who knows what they are doin? Myt get whoever maps it to fit it if its not a big job
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise