Search results

1. Ibiza Cupra 6L Wheel Centre Cap Size

Yes, see above with the caps I mentioned
  2. Ibiza cupra tdi side skirt.

My Cupra had sideskirts on it that I removed, I think mine were OEM, so possibly they were an optional extra
  3. Ibiza Cupra 6L Wheel Centre Cap Size

I purchased these last year and they're perfect for my cupra alloys (54mm) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4pcs-54mm-SEAT-BLACK-SILVER-ALLOY-WHEEL-CENTRE-HUB-CAPS-FITS-IBIZA-LEON-TOLE-/113306712828?hash=item1a619b3afc In case the link goes dead: Size:54mm face 52mm clips
  4. approaching 100k and looking to do some maintainence on my car

I've listed what I'd deem to be useful preventative maintenance but IMO there's no need to do the others unless there's a problem. The car has 100k on it, so it's fair to say there will be some issues over time but i'd continue with your normal maintenance and save for those rainy day issues...
  5. Suspentiom top mounts

Most motorfactors will be able to supply new top mounts. Online you can try autodoc or misterauto, they'll probably be the cheapest but autodoc delivery is ~ 10 working days.
  6. HELP! Car won't start after instrument cluster removal

First task is to see what the error code is and work from there. The little bits of knowledge I can share are that the ECU is aware of the id of the instrument cluster and that if the ecu has a coding fault it will prevent the car from starting. (Usually a P0601 checksum error).
  7. 1.8T Cupra Undertray

@RUM4MO thanks for all the research, I look under the car and there appear to be fixing points for the larger cover, so I'm almost certain that's the one. @Craigmbp Thanks for the offer, I think it's the larger style, please don't jack up the car but if you can see it without going to much...
  8. 1.8T Cupra Undertray

Thanks @RUM4MO, the engine code is BBU which i don't see listed, I've updated the original post with images in the hope someone has serviced their own 1.8T cupra and will recognise it.
  9. 1.8T Cupra Undertray

Hi, I've an 05 1.8T Cupra and there's no undertray. I've been trying to identify which one I need by examining https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/ibiza+st/ib/2005-254/8/825-825010/#1 but I can't work out which one I need. There seems to be two designs, one that covers the whole engine and another...
  10. Cupra TDI White Smoke @ low revs

Sorry, mine was sold long ago and now resides round portadown. Think it's DRZ something these days. Never caused any issues to it, so i ignored it.
  11. Cupra TDI what's it worth?

Yeah the civic is dear. It's an 08 fn2. Had driven an ep3 before and prefer the fn2 massively as they are so much more modern. Not an aggressive driver so prob wouldn't notice the handling diff. It rode better than the Ibiza, not as crashy. I was surprised at the performance. Felt as if it...
  12. Cupra TDI what's it worth?

I am looking at an fn2 as I want a fresher car. The sound from them is what tempts me. I'm sure my ibiza is faster and cheaper run. Wouldn't be a Renault fan, their build quality is shameful!
  13. Cupra TDI what's it worth?

I'm looking at a civic type r. I was playing hard ball over price, as I reckon the civic would be hard to sell in future
  14. Cupra TDI what's it worth?

Not easy to remove the mods. Was in looking at another car and the dealer offered me 4800. Most in the classifieds are in and around 6. Put it online at 5995 which looks pretty realistic when looking at others
  15. Cupra TDI what's it worth?

Guys, I know this is another what's it worth thread but want to gauge opinion. Car is an 06 cupra Tdi, grey, cr turbos hybrid, new clutch and dmf, full milltek, in good condition. 71k on it. What you reckon it's worth? seems a big variation in prices
  16. Ibiza Cupra 2005 Diesel - Correct Oil

This is correct. The oil is meant to be vw506.1 specification. However this is now hard to get as it's been superseded by the 507 which is better apparently. The 505 stuff is only for 130s. I use the quantum brand and it's fine
  17. Seat Sport Calipers

jernjackson you are a legend!! Thank you so much! I will email off and let you know how I get on! :)
  18. Seat Sport Calipers

I've the same problem, one snapped off. Can't get the bleed nipple from seat, so will have to be at the motor factors. Anyone know the size, so I don't need to remove another one?
  19. Hid kit

Ok, thanks guys. Anyone confirm if the normal one is ok, or do you need a canbus one?
  20. Hid kit

Ok, thanks. Is it not possible to fit the ballasts etc into the back of headlight unit?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members