Search results

1. 1.8T Cupra Undertray

Hi, I've an 05 1.8T Cupra and there's no undertray. I've been trying to identify which one I need by examining https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/ibiza+st/ib/2005-254/8/825-825010/#1 but I can't work out which one I need. There seems to be two designs, one that covers the whole engine and another...
  2. Cupra TDI what's it worth?

Guys, I know this is another what's it worth thread but want to gauge opinion. Car is an 06 cupra Tdi, grey, cr turbos hybrid, new clutch and dmf, full milltek, in good condition. 71k on it. What you reckon it's worth? seems a big variation in prices
  3. Tyre wear, Cupra tdi, Drop link?

Guys, My cupra tdi has suddenly started to wear the inside shoulder of the front tyres at an unbelievable rate. Had two drop links replaced and then the alignment done straight away. First question is: are cupra tdi drop links diff to normal ibiza ones, as could they have put in the...
  4. Rear Window Shattered, will seat fix it?

Opened my car this morning, sat in the seat, shut the door and bang, the rear window shattered. Rang seat customer care who were obnoxious and said it wasn't there problem. Called the dealer and he said he'd have to try to get them to make a goodwill payment as it was out of warranty...
  5. Cupra Alloys

I've two Ibiza cupra tdi Alloys in the garage both in great shape except that they're both slightly buckled. Looked on ebay but none for sale. What kind of price should I expect for them? (asking caus I'm gonna put them for sale on a local forum, Northern ireland to UK postage would be...
  6. Cupra TDI Turbo Blown, hybrid time?

Guys, Posted in the tdi tuning section but v quiet round there. My 06 Cupra TDi blew its turbo seals. The clutch was slipping also. It is away for repair and a hybrid has been suggested to me. Anyone any experience and any probs with it? The car is getting a new beefed up clutch and a new...
  7. Cupra TDI turbo upgrade advice?

Guys, My 06 ibiza cupra tdi blew the turbo seals due to a previous remap having way too high boost, apparently it was running 1.6 bar? (no idea if that's bad or really bad) Anyway, the clutch was slipping and is being uprated along with a new dmf. I've been advised that the turbo...
  8. Window won't close??

Guys, when I try to raise the drivers side window, it reaches the top and almost closes, before opening itself again. The auto feature is then disabled and you have to keep holding the button to raise it? Anyone have any idea what's up with it? Thanks Paul
  9. Cupra TDI White Smoke @ low revs

My Ibiza Cupra seems to bellow out white smoke when on a light throttle (say at 30mph in 3/4). It doesn't seem to smoke at any other time. Any ideas what this could be? thanks for any help!
  10. MK4 Cupra Power loss, then fine again?

I was driving last night and accelerating in 3rd, reached about 3500 rpm and suddenly a loss of power. The car was completely dead the whole way home. (felt as if no turbo). Stopped the engine and restarted it, just before home and it was fine again. Any suggestions as to what it could...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.