Search results

1. Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Not the thread to talk about,but this diffuser looks a bit like Seat Sport one. And it's 149Euro
  2. Seat Leon Cupra Widebody AWD Built Engine, Now Interior + Further tuning of engine !

Do you need to trim the bumper for that FMIC?
  3. Anyone have any video's of K1's/Cupra R's?

Here's my ex-Cupra (pre-fl) with 3" de-cat,resonator removed,remus back box,dyno session. This is how an K1 should sound,as the rear muffler is basically the same. The video is crap,but the sound is ace.You can hear a bit of pop during gear change...
  4. MK2 LCR OEM Hardware

I think the fuel pump is exactly the same on pre-facelift&facelift Cupra and Cupra-R! I had BKR7E,copper core,and they we're great except for the fact that it won't last long! Now on OEM NGK's laser platinum,which are supposed to be 1 step colder than the old Bosch. P/N pfr7s8eg. They seem to...
  5. GMR Leon 2.0 TDI Sport Up 2xx HP

Welcome mate! ;)
  6. K1 kitted Leon Cupra gone........ Now got a TTRS

How's the Powerflex gearbox mount bush? any difference?
  7. eibach sportline springs from mk5 gti to mk2 Leon cupra

I think the cupra is heavier so probably that's why different part number.But they'll fit.
  8. Leon Cupra Exhaust Sound Video

Sweeet :D
  9. Help with Coilovers

You could consider V-maxx also..or AP coilovers! For fk i would suggest to read the US mk5gti forums,as they're quite popular over there.
  10. K1 Splitter - Performance VW

Man...red cupra looks sweeeet :D. Add a cupspoiler,and it's flawless. For 200e,i'm sold,plus it looks more agressive than Ms-Design. Here's the diffuser i was talking about http://www.lester.it/it/dettaglio.php?a=3813 . Pretty sure it's not for everyone's taste,but... And here's the only...
  11. K1 Splitter - Performance VW

Yeah...but that's over 3k including 20" rims :)). Remove 2k from that,and it's still pricey....but hey....you'll be one of a kind :lol: Still like the front splitter though.... As for the rear diffuser...there's always Lester,a cheap,cool and very agressive alternative...at half a price.
  12. K1 Exhaust - Non-existent Noise?

This is how your Cupra should sound after your resonator will be removed. It's not a K1,but it has an Remus muffler...just like yours has. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM-10Zb6960&list=UU-8-J9fomdwlpzhINOLQnFw&index=1&feature=plcp
  13. K1 Exhaust - Non-existent Noise?

Or...you can always remove your resonator...for some extra sound ;)
  14. Forge TwinTake

For that price...i'd take 2.But i can't find it on their site. Evoms is about the same amount of money as ITG,depends on where do you get it.If choose the states...it'll be cheaper
  15. Forge TwinTake

Ah...i understand now.It's a pitty if you ask me... JKM also sells them,from what i've seen. ITG became very popular over here,in Romania,over the last year.People changing from Evoms to ITG and got basically the same result :shrug: . Guess they like how it looks :lol: And from what i've...
  16. Forge TwinTake

Yeah. It may not be the prettiest intake,but concernig your debate it's loud,and the car runs great.Especially up the revs ;)
  17. Forge TwinTake

Sorry to hijack,but evoms is pretty loud too! Similar gains to ITG. Can't see why people never talk about it :-? !
  18. Stage 2

Downpipe,and you're ready for stage 2
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members