Search results

1. Bignod00

Newbie (Leon 300)

Similar MPG for me also (Cupra ST 300) I just wish the bloody thing had a decent exhaust note, I'm gutted it so quiet! :(
  2. Bignod00

Just bought a K1

Firstly congratulations on your new purchase, I hope you're enjoying it! :) If I was to start mine again I'd do the first mods like this...... 1 - REVO Air Intake 2 - Stage 1 map (most are good so I'd recommend using someone local for future support.) Personally I'd go to R Tech. 3 - Limited...
  3. Bignod00

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Keep us posted buddy......MERRY XMAS!!!:D
  4. Bignod00

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate the detailed reply. :thumbup: I'm really tempted by these........I really want to update the front end of my motor and they would help a lot.
  5. Bignod00

Cheers for the link buddy, me likey!![B)] So are the DRL activated by using sidelights? Edit.........disregard my last, I've actually paid attention whilst reading the advert this time! :lol: Do you have any more pictures of how they look with the rest of the bulbs on?
  6. Bignod00

Any info/link to the lights buddy.......look really nice!? :)
  7. Bignod00

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Yes matey, it's awesome fun being able to actually use the power at lower speeds now! Hahahahahahahahahaha............:rofl:
  8. Bignod00

Latest dyno printout of the tune R Tech have done for me. They've not gone "balls out" as they know I batter the car on track so made a map that will allow me to do so without worrying. :drive1:
  9. Bignod00

Latest dyno printout of the tune R Tech have done for me. They've not gone "balls out" as they know I batter the car on track so made a map that will allow me to do so without worrying. :drive1:
  10. Bignod00

Sorry dude, not been on here for months!:blink: She's perfect now she's back from mapping at R Tech, it's made the car exactly what I wanted for ages. Cheers buddy, still not 100% on my future plans yet.........just want to enjoy her for a bit.
  11. Bignod00

Cheers buddy, much appreciated. :) Yeah, there were a few hold up during the build but that's expected on an 8 year old car. ;) Cheers boyo, she's still a naughty little minx that loves a good thrashing! :lol: More power is 100% happening over winter......... Gen2 buddy but don't...
  12. Bignod00

Got the car back from its 4WD conversion.........check my build thread for details if interested so as not to spam this one with 1 million pictures! :lol:
  13. Bignod00

Major update so please forgive me........ The ASBO is set up excellently for track use and does enjoy a spirited fast road session occasionally but being FWD she's always struggled to put the power down at slow speeds in the real world. I finally had enough and decided to take the AWD plunge...
  14. Bignod00

100% buddy, been almost two years!:cry: :w4nk::birdy::banghead2 :lol:
  15. Bignod00

Cheers Craig, yours is a total beauty too! :thumbup: Hands off the wheel tho pal, I'll be watching you: ;)
  16. Bignod00

362mm AP Racing ones pal! :thumbup:
  17. Bignod00

Popped down to AKS Tuning on Tuesday and they changed my Cam Chain and Tensioner to ease my OCD stresses. Whilst there they also gave the car a once over and fitted a lovely braided hose that replaces the solid clutch pipe and swirl pot weak point in the engine bay. The clutch feels awesome...
  18. Bignod00

Popped down to AKS Tuning on Tuesday and they changed my Cam Chain and Tensioner to ease my OCD stresses. Whilst there they also gave the car a once over and fitted a lovely braided hose that replaces the solid clutch pipe and swirl pot weak point in the engine bay. The clutch feels...
  19. Bignod00

if you could only have 3 mods...

It would be really hard to only have 3 mods but they'd have to be......... 1. Stage 1 remap. 2. Limited Slip Differential. 3. Bilstein B16 Coilovers.
  20. Bignod00

Definitely buddy, see you tomorrow!!! :thumbup: Really hope the weather isn't too bad! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk