Search results

1. joonash

joonash's mk5 Ibiza SC 1.6 Sport

Have decided to give it a go and put the car for sale! I've been struck by a FR fever, looking to import some Japanese FR (most probably S13, R34 GTT, mkiv supra or RX8) in case I'll eventually get my Ibiza sold. In case I won't, huge improvements to the audio system will find its way to the...
  2. joonash

Haven't updated these new alloys here yet so here's the link: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=332828 Like em?
  3. joonash

Pics with the new wheels!

Thanks for the replies :) They are 17 inches. And 7 inches wide with 215/40 R17 tires on them.
  4. joonash

Pics with the new wheels!

Bought a set of these a couple of weeks ago and took some nice photos with my friend last weekend. Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? Planning to put a matt black vinyl behind my rear license plate to make it look more aggressive, OEM tailgate spoiler will be fitted and Bastuck double S backbox should...
  5. joonash

yellow cupra + dectane + front and rear LED lights - and pictures!

+ 1 for this. Dat ass. Still waiting...
  6. joonash

Finally got my exhaust fitted :)

Which exhaust is this mate? Looks neat, a bit too big to me as well tho. Has anybody heard of Bastuck exhausts: http://www.bastuck.de/shop/index.php?cat=500000&hg=500170&hg2=500170041 I've been thinking of getting that 'double S' style backbox. Do you think it needs some modding to the...
  7. joonash

Underground Photoshooting - Ibiza SC

Went cruising and we got some nice pics with his cam. I can hear my Ibiza yelling for new rims. Thinking something like below in the link. http://www.tech9tyres.com.au/images/sized/images/wheels/bg_cuzco_blk_mach-500x500.jpg And the pics: Opinions? The car is...
  8. joonash

Long time no updates it seems. Well here's a vid for you. Some mods have been done, including black Dectane D-lite headlights, the chromed strip on the front grille has been blackened and an eibach sticker has found its way onto my car's back window. :p...
  9. joonash

Dectane blak drl headlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5TMuyCzeks Here's something for you!
  10. joonash

HELP ! air bag warning light

Had the same problem when I got my footwell lights fitted. Maybe it has something to do with the cigarette lighter because I wired the power for the lights through it. Anyway I mentioned about it to the dealer when my car went for the next service and they fixed it.
  11. joonash

So close

This is true. I've got a set of Eibach Pro Street S coilovers and the ride quality is better than stock one. It's more comfortable and not as harsh as stock but it still handles better with little to no bodyroll.
  12. joonash

They are Eibach. Pricey but it's top quality, the ride is more comfortable yet more sportier than the original ones. Little update to process; I'm in the army and not really needing my car so often so my dad will borrow my car for his work. For that I'll hopefully get new set of wheels. Most...
  13. joonash

Bad news today. Some jerk drove his Ford Transit straight to my boot. [:@] I was idling outside a traffic circle waiting for the cars pass by and then suddenly 'BOOM'. Immediately I thought wtf was that and then realized there was a van blocking my view from rear mirror. It was his fault and his...
  14. joonash

Fitting a Pioneer AVH4200DVD to the Boca!

Check my project thread mate. I have fitted an unit to my Ibiza. Works well and was easy to be fitted, at least for my friend who's something of an electrician. Had to modify the fascia plate a bit though.
  15. joonash

Making an Index of Mk5 Ibiza Readers Ride Threads

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=294927 joonash's mk5 Ibiza SC 1.6 Sport
  16. joonash

Thanks for the comment! :) An extra interior picture here:
  17. joonash

It was pain to reverse my car from this position. Seemed like the clutch wasn't happy at all with me as it whined and started to smell.
  18. joonash

Went photoshooting today. Decent pictures again but the car is dirty and snowy. Damn it was freezing cold out there. Please feel free to comment anything related to my car and photos of it. :)
  19. joonash

More audio installations: Finally got the coilovers in September 2010. The car is dirty again but in this I have a new phone (Nokia N8 and its decent camera): Good pictures but a dirty car. These have been taken in November 2010. The car's got footwell illumination now...
  20. joonash

Hello there Decided to create a new topic of my Ruby Red Seat Ibiza 6j Sport. It's my first car and I've been really satisfied with it since I bought it last year in late December being registered in 2009. It's got following factory options: - Tinted rear windows - Heated seats (standard in...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.