Search results

1. My Speed Blue Cupra, Update 11/11 - pics from the dealers

yea mate tanks for that, but i am interested in the left steering wheel version, i am from Israel ;) i saw the pic from the blue ibiza and i wanted to ask about the fitting.
  2. My Speed Blue Cupra, Update 11/11 - pics from the dealers

How does the footrest fit? i am thinking of buying one for my SC...
  3. viktor's speed blue cupra -- the mod thread --

How does the footrest fit? i am thinking of buying one for my SC...
  4. Door rattles from boc

Please do tell us :)
  5. Coolant

Good luck mate, but i think you should keep a close eye on the coolant tank from now on...
  6. Door rattles from boc

you are right , can't remember exactly but it happened after a couple tousand kilometers for me.
  7. Door rattles from boc

We are anxious for the resaults ;)
  8. Door rattles from boc

i think that the best way to go is to find a way to treat the edge of the rubber sel, with some kind of lubricant or a some thing, i even thought about taping the inner edge with Sellotape or scotch tape( very thin strip over the inner edge.
  9. Door rattles from boc

rattle is back, damn Spanish engineering. they made such a beautiful car but F:censored:ed up the damn rubber seal [:@]
  10. Door rattles from boc

just serviced mine 2 days ago, didn't hear anything.
  11. Door rattles from boc

i have cleand the rubbers with a window washing spray, did a 2 day trip, 2 hours each day. still silent but i know that it is temporary :(
  12. Door rattles from boc

please try and do tell us.
  13. Door rattles from boc

mate i don't think that the silicone spray is the right thing it is very sticky, i have an idea but i didn't try it yet. may be to take some baby powder on the tip of your finger and rub it on the edge of the seal, this is just a temporary solution but i think it is not a solvable problem :(
  14. Door rattles from boc

I have a theory, i think it is the rubber seal at the top and side of the door (the outside seal). try to push the door when it is closed with your fingers (right at the top edge of the window frame where the rubber seal is) from the out side and listen. it makes a sound like you rub a finger...
  15. Noise coming from suspension

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=267454
  16. rattle from dash

PROBLEM SOLVED !!! after many sleepless nights of thinking, yesterday I asked my friend to drive the car while i am trying to pinpoint the squeak, it turns out it comes from a seal in the heater, where the cooling lines come out of the fire wall. All it takes is a little bit of Lubrication. i...
  17. Noises in the cockpit

That is so true :clap:
  18. rattle from dash

i have the same problem, but mine squeaks all the time, when i push the gas, or release the clutch, basically when the wight shifts. it is not the dials and not the silver thing, i tried to remove them its coming from behind, i think it might be the air vents for the windshield. but it is...
  19. Access to rear speakers

They might do a good job, i once connected 50 W RMS alpine 6*9 to a simple stereo and got some results but if you ask me it is a waste of your money, you better get something weaker. http://www.aval-bg.com/car-audio/pioneer/govoriteli/pioneer-ts-g1713i
  20. Access to rear speakers

to tell you the truth i can't remember, i think they are 6.5 inch or 5.25, the depth is very big, because the frame they are sitting in has no bottom, the speakers magnet is facing the metal panel and you can pretty much fit there any speaker. Power, it is maximum of 10/15 Watt RMS...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.