Search results

1. difference between 2.0tfsi sport and cupra?

how much difference did you feel after the map? on my lcr it was quiet considerable
  2. difference between 2.0tfsi sport and cupra?

did you change to a ko4 turbo?
  3. difference between 2.0tfsi sport and cupra?

I agree the mk2 has independant suspension, so that alone makes it better, I never liked the handling of my mk1 lcr I always felt disconnected with the road even after polybushing the whole car....... lowered on eibach sportlines remap and should be good....... for a while anyways lol
  4. difference between 2.0tfsi sport and cupra?

yer that is the obvious thing to do, i just like tuning, have u got yours mapped?
  5. difference between 2.0tfsi sport and cupra?

Hi, I owned a mk1 LCR for a while and loved it, and now have brought the missus a mk2 TFSI sport it has the FR bumpers so looks quiet nice but I was wondering can I put a ko4 turbo on it? what mods need doing? bigger exhaust/mani has anyone done this?
  6. hybrid turbo?

cheers i will have a read through, do you change any engine internals? what bhp do the stock internals cope with?
  7. LCR fans not working

try thr fuse on top of the battery takes 2 secs and that's what caused mine to stop £2.20 from a stealer
  8. hybrid turbo?

Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction to get a K04 turbo made hybrid please, or alternatives?' IHI any good?:confused:
  9. Lambda sensor spacer....

you can get them mate,I have one on mine cost £29.99 from America via ebay
  10. Engine management light.

:D I put one of the right angled jobbies on to space my lambda sensor - eml hasn't came on since:D
  11. Low coolant and white residue on oil cap

if it was the head gasket you would have oil/water mix in the header tank, when the gasket goes the oil and water combine which was previously prevented by a good seal:funk:
  12. My car feels slower

I have just had the same problem...and it was 3 boost leaks one v.large one! it took me 10 mins to do my test (i made a boost leak tester) I tightened up all the leaks and reset my throttle body, when I took it out - instantly better holds boost like it was previously doing v.happy:D my...
  13. Mike's Smoothed, Slammed, Candy white L.C.R Build.. MISSION COMPLETED - SOLD!!

oooooh I'm gonna have to do a riders thread now, cant let the east coast down lol, I'm glad your changing the colour of you car though :D
  14. Only boosting to 10psi!!!

I have just made a tester so i will try that cheers, the funny thing is when i drove it later on it had 19psi of boost maybe its something electrical?:confused:
  15. Only boosting to 10psi!!!

Hi, I was driving home today and my car felt a little sluggish compared to usual, I was just driving at the speed limits or there abouts so I took it down a clear bit of road, and it seems i have lost all boost? it usually boosts to 20psi with my remap but I'm only getting 10psi:cry: I...
  16. LCR Brake/Brembo bleed sequence??

I changed mine the other day done the rears then fronts (ouside 1st), left the clutch alone and havent had a problem
  17. rear alignment issues

you can align the axle ;) the main mounting brackets (where the axle bush is bolted to the car) has tapered holes for adjustment I know this as i have removed the offside mounting bracket and refitted a new one because it was bent, I marked where the bracket was so I could get it in the right...
  18. Anyone Used www.dcperformance.co.uk

yeah I did get my money back but after I threatened them with consumer rights I honestly thought no blueflame exhaust was ever going to turn up:censored:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.