Search results

1. hoggy90

Power steering not working and red steering wheel light on dash

Thanks mate. Small update. Booked the car into a private garage...and after 4 days they had no idea what the fault was apart from the code that flagged up. I then panicked and phoned seat to book the car in with them, if they could confirm they would be happy fitting second hand parts. They...
  2. hoggy90

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Graeme your motor is something else mate. You'll need to let me see it close up some time Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  3. hoggy90

Bump guys Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  4. hoggy90

Funny you should say that mate. Just got a phonecall from the garage to say and angle sensor code was flagging up on their ecu reader. So looks like I'm needing the steering rack replaced. Been offered a 2012 audi a3 170 tdi 6 speed rack for my car. Would that fit my 56 plate leon? I've heard...
  5. hoggy90

Has anyone had any issues with their power steering? A mechanic mate of mine carried out some work last night, but when I picked the car up I could hardly turn the wheel so I didn't even tried to drive it. It's a mk2 leon. Anyone had anything similar?!!! Also the red steering wheel symbol came...
  6. hoggy90

Mk2 leon fr tdi - EGR and manifold information required!!

Nobody? Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  7. hoggy90

Bump Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  8. hoggy90

Hi guys! Just two quick questions I need information for if you guys can help! 1. When having my car remapped, the egr valve was also coded out, however nothing else has been done to it. Should I blank it off also? Would I need to replace the gasket when doing this? Should I clean it out even...
  9. hoggy90

Where can I buy polishing pads etc for my machine polisher?

Hi guys, as title, I've got an old machine polisher...silverline or something, and I need new pads and wool pads etc for it for polishing the car....where can I find them? Would I get them from b&q? Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  10. hoggy90

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Just a generic eBay seller mate Just searched 'lime green headlight tint' Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  11. hoggy90

Hoggy's MK2 FR project.....stealthy

Did some paint correction myself today, then painted the lower bumper grills gloss black to match the rest of the car Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  12. hoggy90

Took me ages by hand mate. Done my shoulder in! It's green lamin x mate. Got the flyeyes all round except for the fogs Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  13. hoggy90

Cheers Danny :) Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  14. hoggy90

Hand waxed, hand polished and bumper grills sprayed to match the car Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  15. hoggy90

FR Badges

Done this to my leon months ago mate. Got a lime green overlay from eBay and glued it on....it's in my build thread Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  16. hoggy90

Hi mate! 2 coats primer 2 coats gloss and 2 coats lacquer. Might do mine again once it's nicer as I didn't smooth sand the first coat of gloss before applying the 2nd so it's got the odd wee speckle of spray back on it. But looks great and you don't notice it atall. Also the oven was to allow...
  17. hoggy90

Quick update! the car had the DPF removed and was remapped afterwards! The car is projecting around 220bhp and alot of torque or so I'm told from the tuner, so I'll need to get her RR'd before I can confirm. Blasted a wee corsa vxr last weekend though which wasn't possible before the remap and...
  18. hoggy90

Spent a couple of hours cleaning,primering, few coats of gloss black and lacquering this today as it was unpainted and I put it straight onto the car as I didn't have time originally to paint it...here's the results! Chuffed. Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  19. hoggy90

Mk2 leon double din head unit help

The only components you really list pm the video are the mk5 golf adaptor and a 'genuine seat fascia'. Did you purchase the sat nav fascia that I keep hearing about? Or was it the double din fascia? Do you have any part numbers in emails or anything buddy? Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  20. hoggy90

Mk2 leon double din head unit help

Rocky I've spoken to dave at sere and he wasnt too sure about what I needed so he told me to start a thread. Could you list the parts he gave you? Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk